Wake 3. Yawkey 0 | The Boneyard

Wake 3. Yawkey 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I believe they also missed two ridiculously close FGs earlier in the game.

Reaction Score
I heard everybody got participation trophies and ice cream after...
There was already a trophy created for today's more important game... Uconn vs. UCF. Congratulations are in order to Uconn for winning their new annual Rivalry game. I would have thought they'd be more thread views this week on this UCF game this week, instead of what BC is doing these days... but the interest ( at least on this board ) is on BC rather than on any of the Uconn league games. The tread views this week tell the indisputable truth of where the interest lies this week.

Since there is apparently a lot of interest here with this BC game, I can provide my obervations. It was considered one of the most thrilling games of the year by ESPN. BC is a tale of 2 cities. It has one of the best defenses this season in all of college football, but likewise, the worst offense in all of collegw football. Very frustrating. As most know here who follow BC games with regularity, BC lost both their starting QB AND their starting, best RB in the 2nd game of the season. The OL is the youngest and most inexperienced in the ACC, having lost the entire OL to graduation last season. BC turned the ball over 4 times in the game.... missed a 8 yard field goal attempt. Wake had 33 yards total rushing offense, half of it on one play.. It is frustrating for BC fans to watch this rebuilding offense this season. Uconn fans know this from last season. Bc will struggle the rest of this seaaon, but when Wade and Hillman return next season , and all the offense and most of trhe defense back as well, BC should be right back to winning football and Bowl Games again, imo.

Reaction Score
There was already a trophy created for today's more important game... Uconn vs. UCF. Congratulations are in order to Uconn for winning their new annual Rivalry game. I would have thought they'd be more thread views this week on this UCF game this week, instead of what BC is doing these days... but the interest ( at least on this board ) is on BC rather than on any of the Uconn league games. The tread views this week tell the indisputable truth of where the interest lies this week.

Since there is apparently a lot of interest here with this BC game, I can provide my obervations. It was considered one of the most thrilling games of the year by ESPN. BC is a tale of 2 cities. It has one of the best defenses this season in all of college football, but likewise, the worst offense in all of collegw football. Very frustrating. As most know here who follow BC games with regularity, BC lost both their starting QB AND their starting, best RB in the 2nd game of the season. The OL is the youngest and most inexperienced in the ACC, having lost the entire OL to graduation last season. BC turned the ball over 4 times in the game.... missed a 8 yard field goal attempt. Wake had 33 yards total rushing offense, half of it on one play.. It is frustrating for BC fans to watch this rebuilding offense this season. Uconn fans know this from last season. Bc will struggle the rest of this seaaon, but when Wade and Hillman return next season , and all the offense and most of trhe defense back as well, BC should be right back to winning football and Bowl Games again, imo.
I think someone needs a hug.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score

8 yard field goal attempt eh?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
If BC flipped their field to Canadian rules would anyone notice.
I'm sure Yawkey would insist the rest of us should follow suit. After all, BC has the leverage of their century of dominance.

Reaction Score

I'm not sure which is more embarassing, your performance today against powerhouse Wake, or your 1940 fake championship where you left behind your african american teammate when you went to the deep south....and then patted yourself on the back for bringing him home a game football, or game program, or something......

Reaction Score
I'm not sure which is more embarassing, your performance today against powerhouse Wake, or your 1940 fake championship where you left behind your african american teammate when you went to the deep south....and then patted yourself on the back for bringing him home a game football, or game program, or something.
Your team won today...... you're still upset ?... about a BC Sugar Bowl game ? from 1940 ?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score

I didn't watch the game but I love your quibbling. Take the loss like a fan, don't lay out a bunch of excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom