W: Ross out in L.A. but... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

W: Ross out in L.A. but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder if Lisa Leslie would ever consider coaching them. The question is would she?
Although at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Parker demands a trade next year.
I think Candace should stay where she is. All she needs is a coach who can figure out how they need to play and can motivate them.

I'm not sure about the LA fan base in regards to the Sparks though. Last year they didn't seem to have a whole lot of fans attending even though they were doing well.

Reaction Score
I think Parker should stay too but that doesn't necessarily mean she will.
LA certainly has the talent to go far they just don't seem to click when it counts.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
LA certainly has the talent to go far they just don't seem to click when it counts.
thats the problem... every team has talent. someone has to finish 1st and someone has to finish last

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Yes, GG proved what a winner she is with all those NCAA titles and the bang-up job she did in Austin.

They should throw major bucks at Geno!

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
With the debut of Penny Toler, the Sparks have had 5 HC's since they drafted Candace Parker in 2008 and haven't won a championship. Maybe the problem isn't the Head Coach?

Reaction Score

I saw a You-tube video with Parker, Diana, Moore and Cath that was hosted by Swin. Swin asked a ranged of questions including among others 'leadership'. Given that these ladies are very close, I was struck by Parker's seriousness throughout. She seemed preoccupied, as if she was pondering a decision- should I stay or go! What a talent.

Reaction Score
So...

think the Sparks will win the game tonight against the Liberty at home?

I'm pulling for Toler to win her first game!

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer