Vital update | The Boneyard

Vital update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Told 247 that his mom is making a trip to UConn this week since she wasn't able to be with him during the official visit.
Have to like this. At least we are still in consideration after his Louisville trip. Hope KO can show hime how great of a father figure he could be with great moral values he preaches to his kids.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Told 247 that his mom is making a trip to UConn this week since she wasn't able to be with him during the official visit.

Just her, or both of them? Either way, this is good news.

Reaction Score
I haven't heard positive vibe used in context with Louisville hookers before. I'll have to add it to the list!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Have to like this. At least we are still in consideration after his Louisville trip. Hope KO can show hime how great of a father figure he could be with great moral values he preaches to his kids.

I would imagine KO absolutely kills it with the parents, especially mothers. Just has that way (warm, positive, spiritual, strong) about him.

Reaction Score
Just her, or both of them? Either way, this is good news.
I think just her. Vital also told 247 that his mom wants him at a place with a family atmosphere. Think KO will have no problem selling her on that. But UofL apparently did a good job of that as well:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It goes like this. Pitino isn't a good role model ( a 2x loser that we know about) and doesn't care about your kid's well being off the court. KO does.

Reaction Score
Via his snap: Donovan Mitchell was his host. It looked like they played some pick up with Russ Smith. They went to Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse for lunch. The player housing seemed very nice. The common area had a huge projection tv and comfy couches. This is an area UConn can very much improve on. The next day Pitino showed them around the Yum Center.. also very nice. That night was LIT, literally. Huge firework show-- called Thunder over Louisville. Looked like he had a very good time. In contrast, UConn might have been DEAD the Monday night he visited. Anyone on campus correct me if I'm wrong but it seemed like Thursday thru Sunday was an absolute $h111t show and many used Monday as a recovery day.

Today, Pitino's real life bagman, the infamous coach Mike -- Mike Balado, started following him on Twitter. Rick will probably somehow survive the mess but I find it hard to believe coach Mike will.

Pitino is definitely a GREAT coach but this scandal has to affect their recruiting. Not a lot of moms can be cool with what went down.

Reaction Score
Vital visit went 'really, really well''

"That's one thing about Louisville, I hung out with the whole team," Vital said. "It wasn't just one or two guys, but when they hang out it's all of the guys on the team and I really liked that a lot.

"They made me feel like it was home. It was a really, really good visit."

The 6-foot-2 Vital said he wasn't ready to make a decision after visiting Connecticut earlier in the week and finishing up with Louisville on Sunday. He said Iowa is still in the mix and "they're trying to work out a date to get me there soon."

"I don't really have a plan on when I'm going to make a decision," Vital said. "It could be tomorrow, it could be next week, it could be next week. I'm just looking for the right fit and I can take my time and make sure I make the right decision."

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Did she attend the Ville trip with him?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So they're implying he didn't hang w the whole team in Storrs? That kinda blows given that he was looking for a family atmosphere.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Scheduling his visit for the Monday after spring weekend was probably a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom