Vital update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vital update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think just her. Vital also told 247 that his mom wants him at a place with a family atmosphere. Think KO will have no problem selling her on that. But UofL apparently did a good job of that as well:

Well of course it's a "family atmosphere" the madam had her daughters working there too! ;)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Or could be a reference to UNLV.

We know that he was hosted by Enoch, Adams and Larrier and likely spent a decent amount of time with the team.

Good, I would hate for something so simple as that to have been the difference.

And from an ego perspective, Louisville one upping us on 'family values' would be a bitter, bitter pill to swallow.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Scheduling his visit for the Monday after spring weekend was probably a mistake.

Think about it - a dry uneventful Monday visit at Uconn vs. - a visit at Louisville in the midst of a prostitution scandal.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Think about it - a dry uneventful Monday visit at Uconn vs. - a visit at Louisville in the midst of a prostitution scandal.
Maybe, but if he's considering Louisville so closely I doubt he cares much about the scandal to begin with. If they are in his top 2 I'd say he doesn't consider the potential for more sanctions a big deal or they've convinced him it won't happen.

Reaction Score
Kinda uneasy feeling on this one. Kid gushes about Louisville at every turn it seems.

Visit by mom is really nice though, tough one to call!

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Sucks the weather was beautiful here during his visit. Plus having 750000 people in and around downtown for thunder over Louisville and the air show going on and the chow wagons down on the water front is pretty awesome if you haven't seen it. There isn't anything like it really.

Just hope all the ugly herion addicted hoes here in Louisville were enough to turn him away.

Reaction Score
Touch call you have UConn and 4 championships in 17 years and a coach who is beloved by Lebron James and Durant and the fact you're smack dab in between two of the best cities in the world.
And then you have a city that has great great bourbon.

hmmmmmm

Reaction Score
Touch call you have UConn and 4 championships in 17 years and a coach who is beloved by Lebron James and Durant and the fact you're smack dab in between two of the best cities in the world.

hmmmmmm
Right, I legitimately question the decision making of someone that views Louisville as a great opportunity. Maybe he wants to work at Theranos after college if he likes sinking ships.

Reaction Score

hmmmmmm

Well Vike you need to be fair and add the coach to the bourbon right? "..city that has great great Bourbon and a coach who is beloved by his friends wives on restaurant tables across the city." There that's being fair.

Reaction Score
Am I wrong, or can they still be hit hard by the NCAA?

They haven't received any official punishment from the NCAA as far as I know, so yeah, we don't know how the NCAA will factor in the self-imposed punishments to their official ruling.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I should know better than to think too hard on these things, but his mom is a big part of his decision, he wants a family atmosphere, it sounds like he's being all wholesome about it and he's undecided between UConn and Louisville? I mean come on.

Reaction Score
Call Clyde.

I know that you are trying to be funny and the comment is in jest.

However, its in poor taste IMO.

Lets let CV move on from that incident. He who is without fault can.........

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Didn't he open his recruitment after a flirtation with Vegas? Ollie better work his magic on the mom.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

He certainly likes to wear our swag

C

Chief00

Scheduling his visit for the Monday after spring weekend was probably a mistake.

These things matter - people mock the social side of a visit - but to differentiate the school you need more than the Glen Miller tour of the facilities - I am not putting that down - but you also need something memorable and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom