Vital Idol answers Jalen, 'rique, Carlton and the road... | The Boneyard

Vital Idol answers Jalen, 'rique, Carlton and the road...

Reaction Score
He's got the heart and fire you want in every player on your team and the 3 has been falling pretty well.

Hurley has done a good job reining in the celebrating a 3 pointer when your team is still down 25 silly attitude stuff he used to do. Or maybe we just aren't getting blown out by 30 anymore ;)

If he puts in a lot of work over the summer he can have a really special senior year imo.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Looking forward to a big year from CV next season.

Reaction Score
CV is no loner a kid. He is a man. And th e heart of this team, IMHO. Reminds me a bit of Dyson. He will run through a wall for this team and for a W

Reaction Score
Why did Adams go out when they presented Vital with his 1000 point ball? It is almost like Adams was trying to steal Vital's moment.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I’m glad that CV will be here as a senior to lead us back to the tournament next year.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Does he go pro overseas after this year?

No. Yes, I know the background, and I'm sure he'll test the water, but this kid will 100% be back.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
As much as Vital wants a paycheck I think he moreso wants to be remembered as one of the UConn greats. Coming back and leading an improved team next year helps both causes.

Reaction Score
They could even do it this year...just win the AAC tourney

Go 9-2 the rest of the way and we could be looking at an at large bid. The difference between this year and last year is that this team can beat anyone in the conference on a good day. We brought Cincy to OT and that’s probably the best team we’ll play the rest of the season. Plus our best and hottest player in that game fouled out with 4 minutes left. It’s definitely an uphill battle, don’t get me wrong, but making the tournament this year isn’t out of the question.

Reaction Score
I enjoy watching Vital play. You can tell he loves playing for UConn. He was also one of the first - if not the first - to back Hurley on social media in March when he was hired.

I am also liking the play of Carlton the last few games and hope we can continue to make a conscious effort to get him the ball inside. It makes a world of difference; you can tell when he scores he gets some fire to his game. A few weeks ago I thought the highlight of his season was when Hurley went after him in the stands after that hustle play. I take that thought back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom