Vital Idol answers Jalen, 'rique, Carlton and the road... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vital Idol answers Jalen, 'rique, Carlton and the road...

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
"That wasn't the best sight."

I love the understatement in that quote. I'm going to start using it.

Reaction Score
In a rebuilding year, seeing the growth in maturity and discipline in Vital, and positioning, confidence, and fire from Carlton have been nice to watch. Christian as a Senior and Josh as a Junior will be fun to watch especially with talent out there with them like Akok, Al, Bouknight, Gaffney, Sid, and a more seasoned Brenden Adams and Polley. Plus, Mamadou if healthy. That, to me seems like a very realistic Top 25 team if they play well together.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Why did Adams go out when they presented Vital with his 1000 point ball? It is almost like Adams was trying to steal Vital's moment.
He probably needed to tuck his shirt in.

Reaction Score
Go 9-2 the rest of the way and we could be looking at an at large bid. The difference between this year and last year is that this team can beat anyone in the conference on a good day. We brought Cincy to OT and that’s probably the best team we’ll play the rest of the season. Plus our best and hottest player in that game fouled out with 4 minutes left. It’s definitely an uphill battle, don’t get me wrong, but making the tournament this year isn’t out of the question.
Is Gilbert playing during all these heroics?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom