USA U-19 Trials - Thurs thru Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

USA U-19 Trials - Thurs thru Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Blue.....he gave your player a great compliment, take it and be happy. Why be so picky? She doesn't play on the team he follows, they are all in USA jerseys and wearing numbers like 72, 98, & 116.... Go put a shrimp on the barbie and lighten up... :)
Too bad this tryout ends tomorrow. I was going to suggest we start listing the players by tryout numbers. We definitely won't be done by tomorrow, will we?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Now that that's settled :p

If Stevens does make the squad.. it will be interesting to see how they use her.... on the wing... in the post....

...on the media guide cover...:D

Reaction Score
Pretty sure the pass to KLS was from Natalie Chou 28 and the brush screen for KLS just before the shot was set by Shykala Thomas 77 of FSU.

Which video was KLS shooting in ?

Reaction Score
Blue.....he gave your player a great compliment, take it and be happy. Why be so picky? She doesn't play on the team he follows, they are all in USA jerseys and wearing numbers like 72, 98, & 116.... Go put a shrimp on the barbie and lighten up... :)
Good evening to you too... Anyways this is bigger than Azura Stevens. Majority of wcbb fans knows player by stats and not their game. Trying to fix that yung homie

Reaction Score
The one in UCONNcat's post just a few before this one.

The problem was Chrome. When I used IE, I could see the posted video link that I couldn't see in Chrome. That happens more than it should.

Reaction Score
I really hope Lou convinces that Flower Mound kid standing next to her in the group photo to play in Storrs- if so, UConn will be incredibly difficult to beat for years to come.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn fans can expect both high effort and energy from class of 2015 forward Napheesa Collier of O’Fallon, Mo. The 6-1 swing option is a consistent threat to make a play around the basket.

Class of 2016 post Lauren Cox of Flower Mound, Texas showed her versatility scoring some with her back to the basket in this setting. The five-star prospect also displayed the face up game that we’ve become accustomed to seeing from her.

http://peachstatebasketball.com/bra...usa-basketball-u19-day-two-recap-may-16-2015/

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
When one says a player has a chance to be a "big time star" and that they're impressed with their game you would think they could point them out in the picture.

I've seen enough video footage of Mompremier to think that she will be a big time player but I haven't seem her face enough to pick her out of a group of 35 players. Maybe if she were standing next to Stewart and Jefferaon I could.

Reaction Score
I've seen enough video footage of Mompremier to think that she will be a big time player but I haven't seem her face enough to pick her out of a group of 35 players. Maybe if she were standing next to Stewart and Jefferaon I could.
Mompremier highschool player last year, Azura Stevens played one year of division 1 basketball on a sweet 16 team. I wish Stevens wasn't the prime example because people are probably thinking this is just me pushing for Duke players blah blah blah

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Mompremier highschool player last year, Azura Stevens played one year of division 1 basketball on a sweet 16 team. I wish Stevens wasn't the prime example because people are probably thinking this is just me pushing for Duke players blah blah blah

i got your back.jpg

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

I watched Stevens multiple times last year and probably couldn't picker her out of a trio of Stewart, Jefferson and Stevens. I could see footage of her playing and recognize her style of play and body movements but as far as her face, I have no idea.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I watched Stevens multiple times last year and probably couldn't picker her out of a trio of Stewart, Jefferson and Stevens. I could see footage of her playing and recognize her style of play and body movements but as far as her face, I have no idea.

as.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
There are certainly a lot of good players in D1 that I would not recognize - occasionally I have a little trouble even with Uconn players - I watch them on the court and recognize their games, but not necessarily in a crowd of other athletic women. Facial recognition seems to be a low priority to get bent out of shape on.

Reaction Score
upload_2015-5-17_23-41-35.png

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
beatrice-team-usa.jpg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Interview snippets from KLS and Crystal Dangerfield, plus Mariya Moore and her mom for the Cardinal fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom