#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Williams #78, Dangerfield #76, Boykin #68, Lauren Cox #27

1ca7c7718ccd4e3cab097964a272c1b2.ashx

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Huskies are showing out.

Former Elite Basketball Academy All-American Crystal Dangerfield of Murfreesboro, Tenn., set the pace for her team with her offense. Though she is a capable scorer at the point guard spot, the future UConn floor general showed that she always ready to find an open teammate. It’s clear that the class of 2016 point guard is here on mission.

UConn Fr. Wing Gabby Williams made the defensive play of night rotating over in the lane on 6-foot-6 center Kalani Brown to draw what would have been a charge had the gameplay been live.

http://peachstatebasketball.com/bra...usa-basketball-u19-day-one-recap-may-15-2015/

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

Thanks. I was impressed as heck with her last year. I can see her being a big-time star for a long time to come. And match ups with Turner will be fun to watch.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Did you really think 72 was Stevens ? Funny biz, mate
Why is it funny? I don't know all these girls closely. I merely suggested the tall one in the picture might be Stevens. What's wrong with that, mate?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
35 players competing for 12 spots; 5 Huskies in the mix---Dangerfield, Collier, Samuelson, Boykin, Williams

KLS workout vid in preparation for the trials. Worth watching in full.

The left /right back/forth dribbling that all the kids do now is quite under-represented in UConn's offense.
Has Geno banned it?

Reaction Score
Why is it funny? I don't know all these girls closely. I merely suggested the tall one in the picture might be Stevens. What's wrong with that, mate?
When one says a player has a chance to be a "big time star" and that they're impressed with their game you would think they could point them out in the picture.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Huskies are showing out.

Former Elite Basketball Academy All-American Crystal Dangerfield of Murfreesboro, Tenn., set the pace for her team with her offense. Though she is a capable scorer at the point guard spot, the future UConn floor general showed that she always ready to find an open teammate. It’s clear that the class of 2016 point guard is here on mission.

UConn Fr. Wing Gabby Williams made the defensive play of night rotating over in the lane on 6-foot-6 center Kalani Brown to draw what would have been a charge had the gameplay been live.

http://peachstatebasketball.com/bra...usa-basketball-u19-day-one-recap-may-15-2015/
Crystal is an ankle breaker extraordinaire and excitement personified.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
When one says a player has a chance to be a "big time star" and that they're impressed with their game you would think they could point them out in the picture.

Oh, I see. Right.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Now that that's settled :p

If Stevens does make the squad.. it will be interesting to see how they use her.... on the wing... in the post....

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score

Blue.....he gave your player a great compliment, take it and be happy. Why be so picky? She doesn't play on the team he follows, they are all in USA jerseys and wearing numbers like 72, 98, & 116.... Go put a shrimp on the barbie and lighten up... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom