Under Pasqualoni | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Under Pasqualoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nothing is going to happen mid-year. He'll take some money and announce his retirement before the last game.

There is really no benefit to running him out now. Just creates an absolute circus internally. There needs to be order to the transfer of power.

He should resign now and make it effective on Sunday after the last game. That way we can openly shop around. And we can have the stability. He can even keep his mascot on staff.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He should resign now and make it effective on Sunday after the last game. That way we can openly shop around. And we can have the stability. He can even keep his mascot on staff.

That's the reality anyway. If he says it now or around Thanksgiving nothing is different.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Uhh yeah it is different. It gives Warde freedom to shop.

You can't shop yet. Everyone has jobs. The whole world knows he's probably gone - don't worry they aren't going to miss anyone because they didn't fire him in September.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Gotta be first in the market. None of this "too bad X (Addazio?) wasn't available" crap

Well if P quits after the BCS game that might happen again.....

Reaction Score
Gotta be first in the market. None of this "too bad X (Addazio?) wasn't available" crap

This. Everyone has jobs, but you can get permission to speak with prospects. It's part of the game.

I think you gotta let the conference season run it's course for a bit, but it would sure be nice if PGDL just acknowledged that things aren't working.

Reaction Score
Read this:

"We've gotten better each week," Pasqualoni said. "We need to get better this week and we need to eliminate just a couple of plays, a couple of bad decisions, a couple of missed assignments, a missed tackled here and there."

Really - WTF else is new! This guy is so clueless it pains me that a portion of my tax dollars end up in his pocket!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
This team will always be second best on the football field. Time to resign.

I don't know what was expected. He is doing at UCONN essentially what he did at Syracuse. He's driven to mediocrity at best.

Reaction Score
2-26 on third downs and only 4 postive plays during that stretch, not going win games if you can't convert on 3rd downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom