Uncommitted Recruits | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Uncommitted Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
McKenzie Calvert is close to a decision I'm assuming. She will be visiting her final school this weekend. (Not sure which one that is)

Also, per a tweet by Marcus Hartman, Kathryn Westbeld will be visiting Ohio State this weekend along with Asia Doss, pg from mich, and Alexa Hart and Makayla Waterman, OSU commits.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Word is that Asia Doss (PG from Michigan) has verballed to OSU after her recruiting trip this weekend. I think she may be a composite top 60-70?

Reaction Score
Word is that Asia Doss (PG from Michigan) has verballed to OSU after her recruiting trip this weekend. I think she may be a composite top 60-70?

Doss is #58 composite.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Thank you. I was kind of guestimating I saw her on two places being like 46 and the one recruiting service had her at 97 or something

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score

Confirmed per Bret McCormick. Interesting another PG would commit with #1 Mitchell!

McGuff is pulling in a monster class, especially if they get Westbeld.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Vowelguy: Y isn't your list in consonant with Gabby Green committed to Cal. Link. Do you prefer a letter of intent, sometimes?

Reaction Score
Vowelguy: Y isn't your list in consonant with Gabby Green committed to Cal. Link. Do you prefer a letter of intent, sometimes?

No idea what you're saying. See post #75 for the current list.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
No idea what you're saying. See post #75 for the current list.

Apologies – espousing idiocy overtly. Understood, yes.

Sorry for the nonsense. But while I'm here,... Thanks (!) for all the terrific organization and expertise going into the excellent charts you've been sharing on the Boneyard – your 12 September threads' Updated Class Rankings was just superb. Great stuff – please keep it up. :)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
#78 Erykah Davenport 6'3 post to Miami (Fl).

They needed a post presence!

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
What's the latest on Jatarie White?

I haven't heard much of anything on her but her list listed here is very long but I know she has been on visits to Texas and OSU in September...I'm assuming they are officials. Does she have a Top 5 listed or even who all her officials are?

tnvolfan65

Loyal LV Fan
Reaction Score
White has been on numerous unofficials and has been on officials to Texas and OSU. She is visiting Tennessee on an official this weekend. I would imagine she will visit SC as well but not sure about a fifth.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
White has been on numerous unofficials and has been on officials to Texas and OSU. She is visiting Tennessee on an official this weekend. I would imagine she will visit SC as well but not sure about a fifth.

Okay! Thank you. I remember her saying she wanted to stay close to home, so seeing her going on a official to Texas was interesting to me.

Reaction Score
8 of the top 50 remain.

Ohio St & SC in running for 3; TN/NC/Lou/Clem/FlaSt/TX/USC for 2

( 1) Aja Wilson .....(F ,SC) - SC,UConn,TN,NC,KY,Lou,Bay,Clem, others
( 7) Jatarie White ..(P ,NC) - TX,TN,OhSt, SC,NC,Clem, FL,Mia,FlaSt,??
(16) Shakayla Thomas.(F ,AL) - FlaSt,SC,Aub,AL,MissSt
(20) Kathryn Westbeld(F ,OH) - ND,OhSt
(24) Taylor Rooks ...(F ,NY) - Stan,StJ,Harv,Princ
(32) Bianca Cuevas ..(PG,NY) - Miss,SC
(33) McKenzie Calvert(PG,TX) - USC,TxA&M,TxTch,Winth
(48) Kristen Simon ..(F ,CA) - USC,Cal, +? Lou,OhSt,TX

Ranks are from composite calculations of ASGR, ProspectsNation, BlueStar, & FullCourt.

tnvolfan65

Loyal LV Fan
Reaction Score
If Simon is down to USC and Cal, that would change your stats a little bit.

Also SC is in the mix for Wilson, White, Thomas, and Cuevas so 4 not 3.

Reaction Score
Jatarie White and T'ea Cooper are visiting UT this weekend. This is at least White's third visit. I wouldn't be surprised to see her commit and have Holly Warlick call this class done.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not saying White won't go to Tennessee but with the way she is handling her recruitment, going on all these officials, I feel that she is firm on taking all her officials before making a commit. But she could have a great time this coming weekend so we'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom