UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
This game makes painfully obvious the difference having even a mediocre offense makes.

Reaction Score
drama queens.jpg

Reaction Score
This staff has zero faith in Boyle, not that he has ever given them much to go on. But you run every 1st down, 3rd and 10, you run a draw. Just ask the refs to employ running time .

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I'm in Dallas ... I've watched this inept offense thing with a back up QB for seven weeks with Romo out.

It is what it is.

The bowl will be better.

Reaction Score
HuskyTx said:
but for the final game of the year,

This isn't the final game of the year.....son

Reaction Score
I'm in Dallas. I've watched this inept offense with a back up QB for seven weeks with Romo out.

It is what it is.

The bowl will be better.
lol... hopefully it isn't like the thanksgiving game for Dallas...

Reaction Score
This staff has zero faith in Boyle, not that he has ever given them much to go on. But you run every 1st down, 3rd and 10, you run a draw. Just ask the refs to employ running time .

If they had that little faith in him, then he has no business being second string in the first place. I'm wondering if he should even be the third at this point.

Reaction Score
This isn't the final game of the year.....son
my bad, I know that nit picking is something New Englander's are all about, last game of the regular season....son

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Ya know, I'd love to engage you, however, being in the Corps. myself, I'll refrain
Feel free to do so - Brother to brother, you are being a richard.
Doesn't have to be all rainbow and unicorns however your delivery needs a little work.

As a Marine I am embarrassed you reported him. That's childish. Grow up son.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Mutually Assured Destruction.

Coaches have zero faith in Boyle's ability to perform and concoct a game plan based on it.

Bkyle proceeds to affirm all their distrust with his onfield performance.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Anderson behind center please.
Screens to Max.

Reaction Score
If they had that little faith in him, then he has no business being second string in the first place. I'm wondering if he should even be the third at this point.
shhhh.... all these rainbow and unicorn believers might get upset at you pointing that out.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well at least we got to see Diaco's face turn red to match his sweater.

Reaction Score
Feel free to do so - Brother to brother, you are being a richard.
Doesn't have to be all rainbow and unicorns however your delivery needs a little work.
probably does, however the language I'd use for this isn't allowed on this board. All I'm saying is this coaching staff needs to pull it's head outa its @ss and at least try. Nothing about the offensive side of this game has had any ounce of try in it. Not the play calling, not the inept offensive line. And when pointing this out, there are quite a few butt hurt people that don't want to hear it.

Reaction Score
why does it seem like staff is resting on their Houston laurels?? What about the chance of beating two ranked teams in a row??

Reaction Score
No worries.

With Shirreffs back vs Middle Tennessee St. in the Cure bowl we'll be a scoring machine.

Reaction Score
lol look at that, another run on 1rst down. less than 100 yards total on offense, at what point do they open this up and at least appear like they give a rats @ss?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
probably does, however the language I'd use for this isn't allowed on this board. All I'm saying is this coaching staff needs to pull it's head outa its @ss and at least try. Nothing about the offensive side of this game has had any ounce of try in it. Not the play calling, not the inept offensive line. And when pointing this out, there are quite a few butt hurt people that don't want to hear it.

For a Lance Corporal you are pretty immature and an Internet wimp.

GL in life - ignored.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
UConn offense third quarter summary

Zero points
Zero 1st downs
Zero yards until the last throw.

Reaction Score
No worries.

With Shirreffs back vs Middle Tennessee St. in the Cure bowl we'll be a scoring machine.
hopefully, but if he isn't... be prepared for this. I can't say one way or another if Boyle would have been better if this offensive line wasn't as bad as it is. However, since it's beyond terrible, we'll never know

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Coaching staff mailed in this week's game plan.
That's BS. The staff knows better than us that Boyle will never be the goods. They ran wildcat plays, they tried the next man up. It didn't work. They tried plays Boyle should be able to complete. He missed by miles. Not the same as mailing it in.

Reaction Score
No worries.

Have to be another juggernaut... MTSU is going to the Bahama Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom