UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am late to this 'party' but why in the name of God did Diaco not punt on that fourth-and-short in the first half?. I thought he would have learned his lesson after Mizzou/Navy/South Florida. ugh

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Our defense created 4 turnovers last week and helped the offense with several short fields. We took advantage of a few with some FGs and a trick play. Tonight, we can't get turnovers or short fields and this is it. We couldn't throw last week either...it was just masked by the insane game our defense played.

Reaction Score
Am late to this 'party' but why in the name of God did Diaco not punt on that fourth-and-short in the first half?. I thought he would have learned his lesson after Mizzou/Navy/South Florida. ugh
I liked the call, just didn't like the run play

Reaction Score
Down by 20, end of 3Q, put Boyle in, run on 1st down. To me, the coaches are not trying to win.

Reaction Score
For a Lance Corporal you are pretty immature and an Internet wimp.

GL in life - ignored.
I wish that meant something to me, but dude, it seems like you're one of those butt hurt pansies on this board that can't take someone being pissed off. GL with your time in the corps. pretty sure its not going to go well for ya.

Reaction Score
I wish that meant something to me, but dude, it seems like you're one of those butt hurt pansies on this board that can't take someone being pissed off. GL with your time in the corps. pretty sure its not going to go well for ya.
dumb hothead. you are nothing more.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For a Lance Corporal you are pretty immature and an Internet wimp.

GL in life - ignored.

Grunt Fight!!!!

Reaction Score
Gotta be suspicious of a Marine using Rambo as his avatar.

Was Gunny Highway unavailable?
good call, when creating this account, this is what I had on the computer, but ya can't diss Rambo, even Marines this he's a bad@ss

Reaction Score
lol, so our "backup" QB is now 1TD 13ints at D1... is there any other QB with those kinda great stats that even sniffs the field at this level?

Reaction Score
anyone know how many muffed punts vitale has had on the season? why is he still "returning" punts?

Reaction Score
lol, so our "backup" QB is now 1TD 13ints at D1... is there any other QB with those kinda great stats that even sniffs the field at this level?
you obviously aren't a fan of the team, and you obviously don't understand how past recruiting classes were affected by the former head coach...

you are a complete moron. nothing you have said added any value to this thread.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Vitale gotta make something happen. Mr Fair Catch. Has he not done anything but muff and wave his arms?

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Grunt Fight!!!!
Ha. doesn't know I have been out for twenty plus years with two meritorious promotions.

I doubt he is a Marine - if he is he gives the Corps a bad rap. My guess is he is a want to be.

Reaction Score
Vitale gotta make something happen. Mr Fair Catch. Has he not done anything but muff and wave his arms?
you realize no one blocks for him, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom