UConn vs. Michigan Game Day Information Email | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Michigan Game Day Information Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's a rumor 60 RV's from Michigan are on their way. Are the RV lot's opening at 4 PM? Lame if so.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I know this has been talked about before, but why in god's name hasn't UConn done something to warn/signal fans that its time to come into the stadium like 25 mins to kickoff? A husky dog howeling over the PA system? If its a problem that we all are aware of (include the university) at least it would help to get people to realize "its time". You're always going to have to battle with the individuals who would rather get hammered and stay drinking in the lots rather than come into the stadium, but at least they could try something like this?

Reaction Score
Fyi the aircraft club lot opens at 3. I hear Mich alumni assoc has directed their fans there too.
Do you know if you can enter the Aero lot from their back
exit?

Reaction Score
I know this has been talked about before, but why in god's name hasn't UConn done something to warn/signal fans that its time to come into the stadium like 25 mins to kickoff? A husky dog howeling over the PA system? If its a problem that we all are aware of (include the university) at least it would help to get people to realize "its time". You're always going to have to battle with the individuals who would rather get hammered and stay drinking in the lots rather than come into the stadium, but at least they could try something like this?
I agree that this wouldbe a good idea but just don't know f it is possible/reasonable due to the PA system. My suggestion would be for everyone to honk their car horns 30-40 minutes before kickoff. At least that would echo through the lots. Just a thought v

Reaction Score
I agree that this wouldbe a good idea but just don't know f it is possible/reasonable due to the PA system. My suggestion would be for everyone to honk their car horns 30-40 minutes before kickoff. At least that would echo through the lots. Just a thought v

Last year they blasted off fireworks when they scored TDs....blast one or two of those off 30 minutes before kickoff.

Reaction Score
Fireworks (really good for for a night game) would be the best pre-game "warning". The PA system is garbled within yards of the stadium and I don't think it is loud enough to be heard past the first row of cars in the Blue Lot.

Frankly, if people can get to the lots on time when they open at 3:30 pm, they have the basic time-telling skills to figure out how to get to their seats on time. I'm tired of the excuses. (OK, it's early. I haven't had breakfast yet, maybe I'm a little cranky.)

Reaction Score
Do you know if you can enter the Aero lot from their back
exit?
Yes but it's a secret. Don't tell anyone. Off of the exit go by the hotel and margaritas. Take a right at the light. There will be a police officer but just tell him you are going to that aircraft club. Take your next right onto Clement rd and the back entrance I on your left.

Reaction Score
Oh I know I've read them. I figure a good number of people use their work email and they don't get through.

I have discovered in the past when I don't receive their e-mail blasts that I have been inexplicably been placed on their opt-out list and need to ask to opt back in to resume getting them.

Reaction Score
I checked my spam filter, it is not there. Just like the special offer to season ticket holders to buy single seat Michigan tickets. Just like the reminder email to get my Men's BB season ticket order done by the priority deadline. Sensing the trend????

I didn't get them either and I have had seasons tix for bball for 30 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom