UConn v. Tulsa — Game Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Tulsa — Game Thread

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
So NOTRE DAME won huh? I guess Holly was coaching to lose in that one :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I'll say it again, Geno is coaching to lose this game by his substitution pattern. Why isn't Crystal in the Game? Why has he play Molly and Kyla Irwin for so many minutes? Its obvious they have impacted how the starters have played in this game.

Perhaps he is "coaching lose this game" because they need to know they are not ready. Lessons by experienced teachers are lessons that need to be learned..

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Reserves were 1 - 13 tonight. I'll watch the threads, but I don't think I'll post anything about tonight's game. It's not to be remembered and don't want to say anything more about it.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
After watching this game, I had two thoughts.

1. Good gracious I hope Stevens and Pheesa come back next year.

2. If there was an WNBA draft where you could only pick among current UConn players, team needs aside, I am taking Stevens first.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
This is interesting. Coach is teaching lessons to a few players...some by playing them and some by not playing them.

Or . . . this is Geno's experiment to teach lessons to his team's unofficial coaches on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
I think it was a good move even if it wasn’t as fun to watch. The team just finished road a toad trip with very physical play. Second, the bench now seed where they stand and what to work on.

Reaction Score
As we have all suspected, this years UConn team is very very beatable. To me it is the defense that is struggling. If UConn goes the distance this year it will be with a 6 person rotation. Pray for good health and no fouls.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom