UConn v. Colgate Raiders @Class of 1965 Arena, Hamilton N.Y. (Saturday 10/7/23 @7p & Sunday 10/8/23 @3p). Games are on ESPN+ | The Boneyard

UConn v. Colgate Raiders @Class of 1965 Arena, Hamilton N.Y. (Saturday 10/7/23 @7p & Sunday 10/8/23 @3p). Games are on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn was going to play a big name opponent at Toscano but a scheduling “snafu” happened according to Cavanaugh and UConn replaced the series with Colgate.

Colgate will play a series at UConn next season.

It’s only October but these first 6 games are important in regards to Pairwise. Colgate, Holy Cross, and Union will end up being bottom half of the Pairwise. UConn needs a really solid start.

Reaction Score
Mahshie is replacing Pearson. Big shoes to fill.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Is it possible that Bauer Swift is the best hockey name ever?

Reaction Score
For those who don't have ESPN+, here is the link for tonights game.

Link to ESPN+

These links generally don’t go live until right around game time. I’ll check it and if it has changed I’ll post the info.
I believe next Friday against Holy Cross is on FloSports. Is there a free link for Flo or will I have to pay?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I believe next Friday against Holy Cross is on FloSports. Is there a free link for Flo or will I have to pay?
Flo is set up in a way that free links are virtually impossible. Faced the same issue last baseball season. Also, they suck.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to seeing what Jake Richard has. Definitely the most talented of the freshmen.

Reaction Score
I cannot recall last time Bradley and Capone were split up. They might have played together the entire ‘22-‘23 season.

Jake Richard on the 2nd line with Wood and Bradley tells you how good Richard is. I’m looking forward to watching that line.

Reaction Score
I cannot recall last time Bradley and Capone were split up. They might have played together the entire ‘22-‘23 season.

Jake Richard on the 2nd line with Wood and Bradley tells you how good Richard is. I’m looking forward to watching that line.
I recall they were split up for one game where Capone was the center. I think its a good move to split them up as Bradley is able to show more of his offense game. On the other hand you have to be careful as both of them tend to play with a bit of recklessness at time. Two things I'm interested in tonight are faceoffs and d zone breakouts. Both things led to our demise last season down the stretch.

Reaction Score
I recall they were split up for one game where Capone was the center. I think its a good move to split them up as Bradley is able to show more of his offense game. On the other hand you have to be careful as both of them tend to play with a bit of recklessness at time. Two things I'm interested in tonight are faceoffs and d zone breakouts. Both things led to our demise last season down the stretch.
I agree. I wanted to see them split up last season. I would have liked to see Bradley with Salminen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom