UConn v. #17 UNH Wildcats (Fri. 1/19/24 @7p @ Toscano Family Ice Forum & Sun. 1/21/24 @4p @Whittemore Center) Both games on NESN. | The Boneyard

UConn v. #17 UNH Wildcats (Fri. 1/19/24 @7p @ Toscano Family Ice Forum & Sun. 1/21/24 @4p @Whittemore Center) Both games on NESN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone, particularly season ticket holders, have a ticket that they will not be using for this Friday's game on campus? I'm a UConn alumni who graduated last year and is looking to attend the game with a friend who is still a student

Reaction Score
Does anyone, particularly season ticket holders, have a ticket that they will not be using for this Friday's game on campus? I'm a UConn alumni who graduated last year and is looking to attend the game with a friend who is still a student

Every Toscano game has standing room tickets available but UConn keeps them hidden away from the general ticketing site for some reason

Reaction Score
That's great to know, thanks for making me aware of this!! Leave it to UConn to not make people aware of this

Reaction Score
That's great to know, thanks for making me aware of this!! Leave it to UConn to not make people aware of this
I tried to get an answer from UConn about why they keep the tickets hidden but they did not give me one.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I tried to get an answer from UConn about why they keep the tickets hidden but they did not give me one.
They're afraid that too many may start liking the product.

Reaction Score

-> Two key UConn players are questionable for the weekend. Jake Flynn (lower body) and Hudson Schandor (upper body) both missed Saturday’s win after getting hurt the night before, but their status remains up in the air for this weekend.

“I think those are gonna be more Friday decisions,” Cavanaugh said on Wednesday. “I'm not trying to be coy, they just haven't practiced yet. They skated a little bit today. We had a morning skate and they skated a little bit today, but I think tomorrow will tell more how they go through practice.”

Flynn took an awkward hit to the legs and went into the locker room after coming off the ice. He went back out for a shift but quickly returned to the bench and didn’t play again. As for Schandor, he took a big hit in the first period of Friday’s game and although he finished the contest, he couldn’t push through the next day.

Those are the only injury questions for the Huskies heading into the UNH series. <-

Last edited:

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score

Every Toscano game has standing room tickets available but UConn keeps them hidden away from the general ticketing site for some reason
So how do you get tickets if they're hidden?

Reaction Score
So how do you get tickets if they're hidden?
You just click on the link ^

1705682952942.png

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
New Hampshire over Connecticut (+124)

UNH is the higher-ranked team in KRACH and in the Pairwise. The KRACH rating gives them a 71.1 percent chance of victory in a neutral site. Even if you give UConn 10 percent as a home-ice advantage, that’s still a 61.1 percent chance of victory for the Wildcats.

Reaction Score
All did and done - did you find tickets:

Reaction Score
Anybody from Maine taking the Downeaster (train) from Portland (or otherwise) for the game Sunday afternoon? The Durham stop is about 200 yards from the rink. Train leaves Portland around 1:45 and gets into Durham about an hour before game time. Return train is 6:42 (I think) which should be safe. (Although last year the game started an hour late due to power issues, and I had to leave before the OT was over or risk having to wait for the last train at around 11pm as I recall.) Both my potential fellow travelers can't make it, so I may be going solo. BTW - the students are still out at UNH, and I was assured there would be no problem getting tickets (not cheap, by the by) day of. Section 108 is apparently the visitors' section.

Reaction Score
This team could break into the top 20 in pairwise with a sweep but they have not won 3 games in a row all season. The opportunity is there though

Reaction Score
Did the ref actually call an embellishment on Schandor for being pushed in the lower back on a faceoff? All he did was drop to his knees. Are they serious?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This didn’t look like much of a penalty either way, but we’ll get two minutes of 4 on 4 anyway. Refs apparently trying to keep the game tightly controlled. Roughing and a crosscheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom