UCONN TO THE ACC (extremely misleading) | The Boneyard

UCONN TO THE ACC (extremely misleading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Over the weekend, I ran into a local NC man at a carwash. I've seen him there before and he's said the same thing to me. I was wearing a uconn pullover, and he said UCONN huh? I said yes sir!! He was wearing a Wake Forest pullover. He said again, he knows a prominent donor on the board of trustees at Wake, and UCONN is wanted in the ACC, and the announcment could come some point this year. I said, yeah right, he said no really. There are a lot of schools that want UCONN and that the ones that have been blocking them will not be able to this time. I don't care where we go, as long as its out of this conference.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Yeah me and Mark Emmert's wife's, brother's, son's dog-walker are real tight. He said that UConn is going to be able to start their own conference and choose whoever they want in it.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Well that settles it, I'll be painting over all of my "AAC" shirts to "ACC". I mean, if you can't trust a guy at a car wash about CR, then who can you trust?

Disclaimer: I do not own a single "AAC" shirt.

Reaction Score
j7e24.jpg

j7e45.jpg

Reaction Score
Honestly, this is the kind of thing that should result in a ban. It's a misleading, attention-grabbing thread clearly designed to trick people into thinking that there is real conference realignment news, when in fact it's some probably made-up story about a conversation at a car wash.

Speaking of second-hand information, a friend of mine is a cop at UConn, and he asked Herbst about UConn changing leagues during an open forum at the UConn PD (said "a friend was wondering"). She said "your friend should settle in."

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
I was sitting in an airport restroom doing my business when I heard a foot tapping in the next booth. At first, I thought it was a congressman but it turned out to be Coach K. tapping out in Morris Code that UConn was going to be admitted into the ACC.

Reaction Score
LOL you are jut trying to play with our emotions....aren't you. You would think that maybe an inside source would probably have leaked this info long before and not some random dude at a car wash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom