UConn/SMU ~ Noon Kickoff will air on CBS Sports Network | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn/SMU ~ Noon Kickoff will air on CBS Sports Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A more plausible scenario (they are not giving away season tickets) - Immediately after the game, all ticket booths are open. Season ticket holders get a 50% discount and seat upgrade (credit CTMike) if they renew on the spot. Any non season ticket holders get a 25% discount on their season ticket purchase. All must present their SMU game ticket stub.

You'll make a fine Assistant Athletic Director under DOOLEY.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
A more plausible scenario (they are not giving away season tickets) - Immediately after the game, all ticket booths are open. Season ticket holders get a 50% discount and seat upgrade (credit CTMike) if they renew on the spot. Any non season ticket holders get a 25% discount on their season ticket purchase. All must present their SMU game ticket stub.

I'd sign up for that too. Would definitely make mine and others' decisions MUCH easier.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This game should be played in secret.

Maybe we can hire a wizard to cloak the Rent under a magic invisible dome. Anyone have Hermione Granger's #?

Reaction Score
Maybe we can hire a wizard to cloak the Rent under a magic invisible dome. Anyone have Hermione Granger's #?

put a Romulan Cloaking Device up in the DJ booth.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
How about season tickets holders who show up on 12/6 prior to the team arriving get a tour of the facility? Locker rooms, media rooms, press box, the whole 9 yards. How many people would actually take them up?12?
i'd do it... no hesitation...

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Wait a minute here. Are you telling me that there are people who shelled out good money for season tickets to see the UConn Football Huskies.
P.T. Barnum would be proud of the UConn A.D. for carrying out a fine Connecticut tradition:
Finding the sucker that is born every minute.

Reaction Score
Wait a minute here. Are you telling me that there are people who shelled out good money for season tickets to see the UConn Football Huskies.
P.T. Barnum would be proud of the UConn A.D. for carrying out a fine Connecticut tradition:

Hope you didn't spend too much time coming up with that gem.

Reaction Score
Fsuck you. Sucker.

Reaction Score
Someone send an email to Warde/athletic ticket office on this idea. Worth a shot

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

If UConn football was as bad as this post, they would be 0-11 right now.

Reaction Score
So when I went to see the 6 shrine under the scoreboard, I noticed the Texas Roadhouse concession. (Haven't to that end of the Stadium all season.) Would like a $ 100.00 gift certificate good at any Texas Roadhouse location slipped in with next years season ticket packet. Better yet, make that a $ 100.00 certificate for every pair of tickets purchased.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
How about season tickets holders who show up on 12/6 prior to the team arriving get a tour of the facility? Locker rooms, media rooms, press box, the whole 9 yards. How many people would actually take them up?12?
We wouldn't. Cut into tailgate time?
NFW. If I can get a rn through at 11:55 okay.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
We
I thought that's what CBSSN was for....?

We certainly have been on that obscure sh&tshow network a lot. Try having a bartender find that when you're out and about. It is like an Abbot and Costello routine.

"What station?"
"CBS sports network"
"Oh. Channel 3"
"No - CBSSN"
That is channel 3"
"No, it is not......forget it, put on Notre Dame"

Reaction Score
So when I went to see the 6 shrine under the scoreboard, I noticed the Texas Roadhouse concession. (Haven't to that end of the Stadium all season.) Would like a $ 100.00 gift certificate good at any Texas Roadhouse location slipped in with next years season ticket packet. Better yet, make that a $ 100.00 certificate for every pair of tickets purchased.

no way. I don't want any coupons or rebates or whatnot. If they're going to toss us a real bone, shave that price right off the top of the renewal cost. Then we can all take our savings and spend it how we want to.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm planning on passing on SMU to go Christmas tree cutting with the inlaws but I'd change those plans for a 50% season ticket discount. And seat upgrade.
H25 family tradition is to get the tree on Black Friday on the way back from N.Y.'s Capital Region. Tree typically lasts about 6 weeks. Thanksgiving is late this year so we are looking at mid-January before it's taken down. H25 Jr. is gonna love that!!!

Reaction Score
We

We certainly have been on that obscure sh&tshow network a lot. Try having a bartender find that when you're out and about. It is like an Abbot and Costello routine.

"What station?"
"CBS sports network"
"Oh. Channel 3"
"No - CBSSN"
That is channel 3"
"No, it is not.forget it, put on Notre Dame"

it's not really a station, it's more like a CB radio channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom