UConn (Reverse) Sheep Trivia - Round 3 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn (Reverse) Sheep Trivia - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's because they werent big asses Just nice guys who won a game. No gloating, no self promotion, they won with dignity.
Conversely, im a special type of ass.i don't know the definition of dignity. I'm going to milk this for all its worth. No one will ever forget. It will be written into the annals of the yard and over time the handle " August west" and the term " champion " will become interchangeable.

Also I will be touring the state with my belt this week. Come check it out. You can take a pic with it. I'll waive the 5 buck fee for you.

It's a cute title.

It's not a Dr Dos bronze clustered oak leaf with gold filigree though.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Press Release
for immediate release 7/7/2016

It has been a whirlwind week since bringing the Title home to the CT shoreline. I have appreciated the support of the legions of sheep out there in incredible numbers across the state. After a crazy couple of days, I finally got time to sit down with my family. We have discussed the ramifications and responsibilities of wearing this 10 lbs of gold. It is with slight tinge of sadness that I feel compelled to announce my retirement from the sport that has given me so much. Not many people get to go out at the top of their profession, and I am blessed to be able to be counted among the select few that do. I would like to thank jfuchs and the other previous runners of the league, you did fine work and I don't want to tarnish your (or my) legacy by trying to participate past my prime. As for what this means for the future games of reverse sheep, please stay tuned as licensing negotiations are underway. I understand that people would like the game to continue, and being a man of the people I am not one to deny them of their wish. It may be a new (and possibly diluted) title at stake since Im retiring undefeated, but the game must go on.
Your Champion in perpetuity,
August_West

If you need one last look at the belt before it goes into private display:
RUll7J4.png

August_West

Reaction Score
Cute post.

Aren't you supposed to run the next round?

I dunno. Are there still any UConn related questions that havent been used yet?

Reaction Score
Seems like there's plenty of interest so I'll start coming up with something tomorrow. Not sure how long it'll take so I'd think I should have it done by Saturday the latest

Reaction Score
Good luck. I say that sincerely. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.
Getting the questions and answers together is the easy part, lol. Tabulating and presenting it all in a cohesive and interesting manner is the time consuming part that, I at least, underestimated. All told it literally took up just about 24 hours of my life. But, hey, @navery12, let's do this!

August_West

Reaction Score
Good luck. I say that sincerely. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.

It's why I didn't complete my semi obligation to run one after winning. It's crazy amount of time. Kudos to all who made it happen.

That being said, let's just make it clear that while I suppirt the continuation of the game, the state athletic commission is not sanctioning it as a title match. Thus the belt remains in my possession for the time being.

Reaction Score
I'm definitely underestimating this but too late to turn back now. I'm ready for this

You are going to be in for a rude awakening regarding time. Use a Google form for data. If you want to play just pm me your answers prior to posting answers so you can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom