UConn/Louisville Prediction | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn/Louisville Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
71-48 ... its senior night so Shoni shimmel will probably shoot Lville out the game lol
we have a winner
images
images

Reaction Score
Well, Shoni and Jude do tend to have big games when it really means something to them. For instance, their mother said she would formally marry their father if they beat Baylor, and so they did (Louisville won and their folks got legally wed). This time they have tribal reps from all over America coming to see them for Shoni's senior night. They will want to represent. They want to beat UConn and share the conference championship. They want a #1 seed at home. Now will it happen? I do not know....but I think we are getting a need for mojo correction on this thread. 'Cause we have been tempting the mojo flow today. JMO.
Well, Shoni didn't play the "special" game that some people insisted might happen after senior night but I think she's someone who, though skilled, plays out of control all too frequently. I give her credit for her energy but sometimes she (or her coach) need to reel things in a little bit. It's possible we might face them again in the tournament and even once again in the NCAA's but I hope not. I really don't won't to tempt fate, though there's no question UConn is clearly a better team.

Reaction Score
we have a winner
images
images
Congratulations on the WIN! I was looking through the scores and for a moment, thought that Icebear had won it until I came down to MarieM who was even closer! I don't know too many people who anticipated as low scoring a game as it turned out to be. The second half, in particular, had sparse offense, comparatively speaking.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
!! Never knew we were playing horse shoes!! Just kiddin'. Way to go MarieM, you had a hanger.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
If I had won it, it would have been a complete accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom