UConn/ISU game thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UConn/ISU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
JC wont even put AO back in. Wouldnt be surprised if AO leaves the team for god sakes. Sad really, so much wasted potential. Roscoe is the only player on this team i like right now.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
JC wont even put AO back in. Wouldnt be surprised if AO leaves the team for god sakes. Sad really, so much wasted potential. Roscoe is the only player on this team i like right now.

I don't like Boat's game so much right now, but I see a lot of potential. He's got big ones and a lot of talent.

Reaction Score

The way he played, he shouldn't have been put back in.

And yes, I doubt he is back.

Reaction Score
We got outcoached today too. No reason Royce White should have proved that difficult to defend. Putting Drummond on him was insane and without a guy like Drummond on him he can't penetrate so everyone else just needs to mark their man and prevent the easy looks we gave up. Pathetic.

Reaction Score
Go away Jeremy and Andre, your lack of passion or bb IQ won't be missed

Reaction Score
We got outcoached today too. No reason Royce White should have proved that difficult to defend. Putting Drummond on him was insane and without a guy like Drummond on him he can't penetrate so everyone else just needs to mark their man and prevent the easy looks we gave up. Pathetic.

oh GIVE ME A BREAK, this had NOTHING to do with coaching

NOTHING

Reaction Score
All I can say is...

Sigh...

plus

annoyed grunt.

This sucks.

Reaction Score

JC's decision to switch AD back on White is unexplicable

Reaction Score

It's kind of amazing with all the venom thrown at the players, I think the reason some fans get so vicious towards our players is because they don't want to see or acknowledge the clear failures in coaching that were demonstrated, especially from the assistants. Game plans? Scouting reports? Player development? Unsatisfactory this year.

Reaction Score
I actually thought AD would have no problem gaurding white, boy was i wrong.

Reaction Score

Not really. He's an incredibly talented player who is unlike anyone in the country, but when you make off balance shots and 3's left and right, that's not coaching.

Reaction Score
This was the most un-Calhoun like team ever. Drummond, if he stays, will be much better next year. Napier will be fine.Boatright will become more consistent. It has the possibility of being a much better year.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Well, I'd love to say "good season fellas", but I can't. This was a seriously disappointing team. I guess it is just as well that it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom