UConn in final 7 for Montez Mathis | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn in final 7 for Montez Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
^^^^
For non-twitter folk, the post before mine is just a fan made edit. No decision yet.

Reaction Score
Generically, I translate the term "power guard" to mean strong guard who can't shoot from outside, so he drives a lot and takes contact. I am much more enthralled with power Bigs than power guards.
This dude I haven't seen enough of to make an evaluation - but I wanted to give the casual fans (and yes those who consider themselves as experts) some guidance.
Whatever would we do without this kind of wisdom? Saves me from reading all of the evaluations from people who have actually seen him play. Thanks Chief!!

C

Chief00

Whatever would we do without this kind of wisdom? Saves me from reading all of the evaluations from people who have actually seen him play. Thanks Chief!!
No problem - wisdom makes up for a lot of mindless summer league.

Reaction Score
He's also re tweeting Rutgers related stuff. I don't believe the staff knows which way this one will fall from what I've heard, but Uconn's staff has put in the work. Kid just needs to decide whether he wants to be another great guard at one of the greatest bball programs in all of college bball or if he wants to play hero and make the worst bball team in the P5 slightly less bad.

Reaction Score
Boneyard is straight jokes during the offseason ha. Like I can't wait for the backtrack from posters when the staff reel in talented players very soon... now everything is just doom and gloom. You got prominent posters legit calling the staff lazy lmao

Reaction Score
Boneyard is straight jokes during the offseason ha. Like I can't wait for the backtrack from posters when the staff reel in talented players very soon... now everything is just doom and gloom. You got prominent posters legit calling the staff lazy lmao
Well when insiders on our board are saying the staff is getting outworked it is concerning. If we want a player bad like it seems we do with Mathis, we should NEVER be getting outworked, especially coming off 3 sub par seasons.

Reaction Score
For those interested…
Montez will be playing tonight in Vegas for Team BBC (Maryland) in the Adidas Summer Championships.
Ballislife.com will be streaming the game on their Facebook page.
If you’re on Facebook, you can probably find it @ the below link.
Ballislife
Click on the “Video” link on the left side of the page.
When I watched part of the previous game, there was a “live” icon there.
Game is scheduled to start @ 5:40 pm PDT (roughly 8:40 pm on the east coast).
I think the game may start a lil later. There was a delay a in the earlier game.

Compton Magic are playing New England Playaz at the moment (ok, it’s halftime now). I don’t recognize most of the New England kids, but maybe some of you do….

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Just trying to picture the carnage if/when we lose out to Rutgers....
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak