UConn/G'Town thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn/G'Town thread

Reaction Score
Adams missed a couple he probably should have made at the end but he played an awesome half. He controlled tempo and made all the right decisions creating for others.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Me too, a little bit. But there are at least 4, probably 5 guys ahead of him in this year's draft, while next year is thin at PG. He could legit be the first one off the board next summer if he keeps progressing as he has.

We're getting way ahead of things of course, but given his shooting, vision & physical profile, the sky's the limit.

If we're lucky enough to get him back KO might have to rethink the Adams/ Gilbert dynamics as KO had jalen off ball 80 percent of time the first 2 games. I think jalen is going to need to initiate more than that.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I am totally rooting for this team and enjoying myself.

A number good shots missed and still a 6 point lead.

And, please, something that delights from the center position in the second half.

Reaction Score
If we're lucky enough to get him back KO might have to rethink the Adams/ Gilbert dynamics as KO had jalen off ball 80 percent of time the first 2 games. I think jalen is going to need to initiate more than that.
That will obviously change but they will be on the court together a ton, as we all know every great UConn team has two point guards on the floor. An Adams, Gilbert, Larrier, Vance, Durham/Enoch lineup is pretty damn exciting offensively.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If Jalen starts finishing the drives like he did in Maui this game would be double digits.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Thought the same. Hopefully AG works on his 3 pt shooting so they can interplay the position when on the court same time.

August_West

Reaction Score
That will obviously change but they will be on the court together a ton, as we all know every great UConn team has two point guards on the floor. An Adams, Gilbert, Larrier, Vance, Durham/Enoch lineup is pretty damn exciting offensively.
They do but usually it's upperclassmen alphas that dominate the ball ( Bazz over boat, kemba over Bazz etc....) Jalen needs to be over Gilbert maybe at a less of a percentage than my 2 examples since Gilbert is a very highly ranked stud and can handle. But it can't be as Gilbert lopsided as first 2 games were. Im sure that changes though

Reaction Score
Have not watched a game in over a month. These kids look much better. No question that they have developed.

Kenton looks great... and I don't think Vance is going to be a four year player.

Reaction Score
What are you basing the Durham thing on? He averages 1 & 1 and is probably the worst defender on the team

I do agree with Vance's emergence a lineup of JA, AG, VJ, TL and SE is likely

Durham is a still a huge wildcard how quickly or if he will regain form of a top 30 player

I really like SE's upside too with another offseason, big man camp and being the guy. I'd prefer to see him start now but that is unlikely

Reaction Score
Brimah must have be on west coast time....still asleep.....otherwise boorah huskies, keep it going!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
What are you basing the Durham thing on? He averages 1 & 1 and is probably the worst defender on the team

I do agree with Vance's emergence a lineup of JA, AG, VJ, TL and SE is likely

Durham is a still a huge wildcard how quickly or if he will regain form of a top 30 player

I really like SE's upside too with another offseason, big man camp and being the guy. I'd prefer to see him start now but that is unlikely

So you are gaining some confidence in the players you called hopeless.

Reaction Score
Vance is a good shooter, but he's got some great post moves too. At 6'8", he's going to be a hell of a player for us.

Reaction Score
There's your 10 pt lead. Vance should be a great one for us.

Great effort by everyone today. But Brimah. WTF? Can't get out of his own way.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Vance looks great. If we can keep him for 3 years, he will be a stud Husky

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Gotta love the offensive versatility Vance is showing off in this game.

At least Brimah's third foul came while he was defending in the post—that's at least somewhat less ridiculous than his first two today. (Progress?)

Reaction Score
FS1 might want to cut down on flashing that graphic of two dicks dangling beside the network logo.

August_West

Reaction Score
Good time out

Tgat was a finish!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc