UConn Football Open Practice in August (Update > 8/14 @ 1p) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Open Practice in August (Update > 8/14 @ 1p)

Reaction Score
So by the end of practice, ML had not thrown a pass in a small numbers drill or 11 v 11 scrimmage situation?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Very fast paced practice- saw punt blocking drills and lots of technique stuff. We have 5 very intriguing running backs, Clercius looked very good and the ball comes off Joe McFadden's foot very differently than anyone else we have had as kicker. He is special.

Reaction Score
ML dressed and on field but I haven’t seen him throw a pass in offense v. defense drills.
I thought he did throw passes in the first passing drill but that was it. I wonder if he aggravated what ever injury he has been dealing with this year.

Reaction Score
I thought Steven Krajewski and Jack Zergiotis looked good. Tyler Phommachanh threw the winning touchdown, but I think he was picked off at least once and maybe twice. But I think in time he is going to be a good one. After the interception one of the coaches talk to him and I noticed if he didn't have anyone opened after that he pulled it down and ran. Carter is going to be good. He looked explosive in some of the drills. McFadden kicked a 50 yard fg in the kicking drills and the field looked great Two weeks can't come soon enough

Reaction Score
It would have been nice if they had a printed handout showing the players and their numbers. Probably asking too much of the 20 UConn football staff members.

Reaction Score
It would have been nice if they had a printed handout showing the players and their numbers. Probably asking too much of the 20 UConn football staff members.
They gave those out at the vip reception for season ticket holders But I guess they should have had plenty of them so everyone could get one

Reaction Score
So either ML is injured or he is starting. Is that the reasonable conclusion? If he is not injured, then they certainly do not want to reveal that the playbook has changed to pro sets against Fresno.

More likely Jack Zergiotis is #1 and Steven Krajewski is #2. But we shall see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom