UConn EYBL 2024 Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
9D5F7C44-A3DA-4677-94CB-094104FE7A29.gif

Dan Hurley walking into the gym like

Reaction Score

4. Five-star SG Meleek Thomas – NH LIghtning 17u​

Meleek Thomas plays with a certain amount of electricity that is both exciting and productive. He is a very good point-of-attack defender, using his quick feet and hands to disrupt the point of attack. But he is also a fearless scorer.

He is No. 3 in the 2025 On3 75. Danny Hurley from UConn was courtside. So were assistants from Kentucky and North Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
6’10 Forward that played EYBL with Jaylin Stewart for Rotary

He played vs Stewart this year and had a really nice game. I can't seem to find it any more on youtube. I'm not sure quite where he would fit in our system... an undersized 5, but not really skilled enough to be a 4. He would fit more of the Johnson/Akok mold but he has more bulk. I thought we'd moved away from that a bit in our recruiting. I remember a big body with a little bit of skill around the rim. Will be nice to watch him more this summer and get a better sense of what he can do.

Reaction Score
He played vs Stewart this year and had a really nice game. I can't seem to find it any more on youtube. I'm not sure quite where he would fit in our system... an undersized 5, but not really skilled enough to be a 4. He would fit more of the Johnson/Akok mold but he has more bulk. I thought we'd moved away from that a bit in our recruiting. I remember a big body with a little bit of skill around the rim. Will be nice to watch him more this summer and get a better sense of what he can do.
Maybe another Sanogo type player?

Reaction Score
Maybe another Sanogo type player?

Cofie has much more faceup skill, but I wouldn't call him nearly as strong around the rim or on defense at the same stage. More of a tweener. Sanogo was always built like a brick sihthouse.

Again, this is all my memory from 4 months ago when I was mostly paying attention to Stewart. And it was only one game. It will be interesting to see what kind of #s he puts up this weekend. I'll try to watch a game later if I can catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom