UCONN - Dayton Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCONN - Dayton Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think they can shoot that we'll in the second half, but we need to play better D and get rebounds because I think they will make shots if they keep getting second looks. If I'm being honest kml is our problem on D. Really it's her getting beat then help has to come and they are an excellent passing team.
I think KML has made a couple of nice defensive plays, like taking a charge but she doesn't have the quickness to keep up on the defensive end and that is a problem.

Reaction Score
I don't think they can shoot that we'll in the second half, but we need to play better D and get rebounds because I think they will make shots if they keep getting second looks. If I'm being honest kml is our problem on D. Really it's her getting beat then help has to come and they are an excellent passing team.
What game are you watching KML has been the best defender in the game so far.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
How successful was Jabir at PC?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
? kml has been quite good on D. She has at least two steals just by ripping the ball out of players hands. She's been fantastic tonight.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
UConn getting outrebounded. Just need to reverse that

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didnt plan on watching this game.... was gonna go for a walk or go pull up weeds from the yard...... glad I decided to be lazy and stay inside.

Reaction Score
Damn I just hate the thought of KML break the record but Uconn lost the game. I need to a refresh.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Remember when so many here were lambasting Tennessee for playing even with Gonzaga on basically their home court...this is basically a home game for UConn and losing at the half. My point is, WCBB is getting better across the board, and just because a seed is lower doesn't mean they can't compete.

Also, I still think UConn will win by 20 or more. Would be shocked if it's less than that.
It's a full 40 minute game. Tennessee has squeaked out wins against many teams this year. Dayton would romp over Tennessee. And they are a much better team than Gonzaga or Pitt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom