UConn/Cincy game thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

UConn/Cincy game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't know why anyones mad about the onside kick. it's raining, the field is wet, the ball is wet, we've been extremely close to recovering a few already this year and there's minimal time left on the clock.

Reaction Score
...Settled on Utah/USC after the onside kick. Guess that makes me bandwagon. Like Bugsy said, they're just flat outmatched... as usual.

Reaction Score
Good news is that I'm on west coast tonight. Can watch the late games early

Reaction Score
Not that it would affect the ultimate outcome, but why would you kick an onsides kick with nearly 9 minutes left? Especially after you telegraphed it and the opposing team took a timeout to make adjustments. With the way Cincy is moving the ball, we almost ensure that it gets back to a three possession game if we don't recover. I don't have a problem with an onsides with less time on the board, especially if we pick up a score. . .

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
After the first drives of the game, the only things that have kept this thing from being 100-7 are bad Cinci snaps and Cinci penalties.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Mission one starting now is to find 5 guys who can block for Newsome next season. I don't care if you have to grow them in a pot or build them from discarded body parts.

Reaction Score
Not that it would affect the ultimate outcome, but why would you kick an onsides kick with nearly 9 minutes left? Especially after you telegraphed it and the opposing team took a timeout to make adjustments. With the way Cincy is moving the ball, we almost ensure that it gets back to a three possession game if we don't recover. I don't have a problem with an onsides with less time on the board, especially if we pick up a score. . .

You want the defense they way they are playing to force a three and out and not give up a long, time draining drive?

Reaction Score
Boyle has a much,better arm than Shirrefs, but he is not as good.

Boyle has great physical tools, but his decision making and ball placement are awful. He really should have been redshirted and developed but there was no one to do that for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom