UConn Basketball Jerseys Online? | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball Jerseys Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know if the retro ones from Aliexpress are any good? They have Ray Allen, Rip, Rudy, Okafor and a couple others, but if they are poor design or quality then obviously I will look somewhere else. Anyone have any input or suggestions? I looked at Ebay but there werent any medium sized jerseys, all were L, XL, or XXL

Reaction Score
I have friends who order from Aliexpress frequently and all are quite pleased.

Just saw a buddy who had the Kawhi Leonard SD State one. Quality seemed very good (especially for the price). I would never have known it was a Chinese knock-off until he pointed out that he thought the SD State lettering was perhaps a half-inch closer to the collar than it should have been.

Even after he told me, I wasn't convinced it was in the wrong place.

Hope this helps

Reaction Score
I have friends who order from Aliexpress frequently and all are quite pleased.

Just saw a buddy who had the Kawhi Leonard SD State one. Quality seemed very good (especially for the price). I would never have known it was a Chinese knock-off until he pointed out that he thought the SD State lettering was perhaps a half-inch closer to the collar than it should have been.

Even after he told me, I wasn't convinced it was in the wrong place.

Hope this helps
Was the lettering the correct size and font? Im fine if it isnt in the exact proper place, but the font/size is more my conern

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
They're knockoffs of the real thing. They look close, but aren't the same.

I suppose it would be foolish to ask if anyone had a source for a 13-14 Napier jersey here....

Reaction Score
The ones on Aliexpress for Kemba and Boatright all look really weird so i have strayed away from those.

Reaction Score
Actually have two of those 06 jerseys, but they are gigantic (length is +4). If anyone wants them let me know. Bought them last year when UConn Athletics was having a huge sale.

CEU-R27WEAAxYlY.jpg:large

Reaction Score
Actually have two of those 06 jerseys, but they are gigantic (length is +4). If anyone wants them let me know. Bought them last year when UConn Athletics was having a huge sale.

Is it possible to get those hemmed or shortened up? I have a Ben Gordon one that has is just too long by like 4-5 inches which is why I'm trying to find a new one in my size

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I bought a Ray Allen and Kemba Walker both from AlliExpress. Both were awesome quality, I wear the Ray Allen at every UConn game now

Reaction Score
I bought a Ray Allen and Kemba Walker both from AlliExpress. Both were awesome quality, I wear the Ray Allen at every UConn game now
Can you put the link up of which kemba jersey you bought?

Reaction Score
Hey sorry about the delay! So apparently these aren't up for sale anymore, but hopefully you can find the same seller with similar items. Both were really really great quality. These are the links to the jerseys I bough -, let me know if they dont work

Kemba Walker
Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is Free ship to all country!!#15 Kemba Walker Uconn Huskies college jersey

Ray Allen
Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is #34 Ray Allen Connecticut Huskies Throwback Retro Basketball Jersey Custom any Size, Name and number Stitched New Material

Reaction Score
@tcf15 Have you heard anything about that sale happening again this year? I know it was in early May last year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
@tcf15 Have you heard anything about that sale happening again this year? I know it was in early May last year.
They typically do those sales once every 2-3 years from what I remember as a student. They have to wait for there to be a large surplus of merchandise before they start selling it at huge discounts.

Reaction Score
They typically do those sales once every 2-3 years from what I remember as a student. They have to wait for there to be a large surplus of merchandise before they start selling it at huge discounts.

Are those hush-hush events or sorta secretive? I emailed the athletic department probably 7-8 years ago asking about the event and they said the school doesn't do anything of the sort.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Are those hush-hush events or sorta secretive? I emailed the athletic department probably 7-8 years ago asking about the event and they said the school doesn't do anything of the sort.

Not hush-hush. Pretty sure there was a post on the official website about it last year, and there was an announcement on twitter also.

Reaction Score
With Co-Op being taken over by a corporation there is a large clearance sign out front of it on campus. Haven't taken the time to read all of it but saw up to 50% off just taking a quick glance. Probably no jerseys, although the clearance probably extends to online sales, but thought this might be relevant to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom