UConn Basketball Jerseys Online? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball Jerseys Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They're knockoffs of the real thing. They look close, but aren't the same.

I suppose it would be foolish to ask if anyone had a source for a 13-14 Napier jersey here....
I have an autographed one I'll sell to you

Reaction Score
Just found a grey Kemba jersey on Ebay for $50 and snatched it up real quick pretty pumped!

Reaction Score
Just thought I'd link some jerseys that look pretty authentic on Ebay if anyone is interested:
Number 32 Blue 2004 XL Start Bid $75
Number 24 White 2009 XL Start Bid $75
Kemba Blue 2011 L Start Bid $100
Number 5 Blue 2004 L Start Bid $9.95
Number 4 Blue 2004 XL Buy it Now $75 OBO

Prices are pretty steep on most of them but just thought I'd let everyone know.

Reaction Score
I am a lurker for the most part, but I am also a jersey collector. The jerseys on Ali Express are knock offs, but based off of their pictures, they look almost identical to the real thing (for most of their jerseys). If that's all you care about then that is the cheapest way to go.

If you care about a jersey being the real deal, the best (but not cheapest) way is probably eBay. While there are some fakes out there, most UConn jerseys on there are legit. Most fakes are NBA on eBay.

If anyone wants anymore info about jerseys you can PM me or just reply, I'm happy to help.

Reaction Score
Just thought I'd link some jerseys that look pretty authentic on Ebay if anyone is interested:
Number 32 Blue 2004 XL Start Bid $75
Number 24 White 2009 XL Start Bid $75
Kemba Blue 2011 L Start Bid $100
Number 5 Blue 2004 L Start Bid $9.95
Number 4 Blue 2004 XL Buy it Now $75 OBO

Prices are pretty steep on most of them but just thought I'd let everyone know.

I am the seller of these jerseys on Ebay...my prices are what the jerseys retailed for brand new, as they are all still brand new with retail tagging. For years, I collected UCONN jerseys, but health problems have caused me to change my priorities, thus the need to clear them all out....anyone have any questions about these jerseys, feel free to pm me
I am not looking to fleece anyone on them, just to really get my money back on them is the goal

Reaction Score
I am the seller of these jerseys on Ebay...my prices are what the jerseys retailed for brand new, as they are all still brand new with retail tagging. For years, I collected UCONN jerseys, but health problems have caused me to change my priorities, thus the need to clear them all out....anyone have any questions about these jerseys, feel free to pm me
I am not looking to fleece anyone on them, just to really get my money back on them is the goal

Just my 2 cents, I don't think people think of Ebay starting prices like that. If you want to set a buy it now for that amount that you paid, that sounds spot on to me, but starting the bidding that high seems stingy. If you are starting the bidding at the amount you paid, you aren't looking to just get your money back, you're literally looking to at least get your money back. So I know its tough since you need money and you don't want to lose money you spent years ago, but you can't always make what you paid or more back on a collectible item. I think those prices you initially paid make it tough to get your money back unless you had gotten them signed along the way.

Good luck though, if I had disposable income I would be taking one off your hands

Reaction Score
tcf15 has purchased the #4 and #32 CONNECTICUT jerseys, the only one remaining is the #24 jersey from 2009

thank you very much Thomas for your business, and enjoy the jerseys

thank you redevilhusky as well for adding the links to my auctions here on the boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom