UConn and the 2018 AAC Baseball Tournament (Updated ~ Check Schedule Change for UConn games) | Page 26 | The Boneyard

UConn and the 2018 AAC Baseball Tournament (Updated ~ Check Schedule Change for UConn games)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Been in business a bullcrap all day finally got in the car to seconds ago been dying to hear what the Huskies have done on the diamond wow great victory can't wait for tomorrow morning i've enjoyed this team more than any team in recent years

Reaction Score
So any idea regarding pitching tomorrow? Seems like it will have to be a team effort.

Reaction Score
So any idea regarding pitching tomorrow? Seems like it will have to be a team effort.

My thought would be cate, feole, and Gardner each throwing 2-3 innings with Wallace and poulin for jams or one innning each. Maybe keep Gardner for if it goes extras.

Oh, I expect it to be a true staff day, with no one going more than 3 innings tops, unless someone like Joe Simeone provides a surprise. The only thing I really expect to see is Poulin going the last 2 or 3 innings.

Reaction Score
I'd be surprised if Gardner or Wallace could throw tomorrow. My guess is Cate and Feole can come up with three innings each and we get 1 to 3 outs from someone before PJ gets the rock

Reaction Score
Great win for us, but I am not sure whose return I am more excited for: mets1080 or the papaya?

It seems to me that as long as Andy Hague is around, there will always be a chance that there will be a papaya replacement in the dugout. However, there is only one @mets1090. He was around when I first started posting on the UConn baseball threads, and he always had some good stuff to post (and that now includes papaya).

Reaction Score
I'd be surprised if Gardner or Wallace could throw tomorrow. My guess is Cate and Feole can come up with three innings each and we get 1 to 3 outs from someone before PJ gets the rock

Feole threw over 100 pitches on Wednesday, so I tend to doubt we will see much from him. Still, in tournament baseball, you just never know.

Reaction Score
On paper it's great. We will see what Cate and Feole can do on 2 days rest. Who knows.

But E CU will have similar issues. You need to be ready to win 9-8

Reaction Score
On paper it's great. We will see what Cate and Feole can do on 2 days rest. Who knows.

But E CU will have similar issues. You need to be ready to win 9-8

Yes, with all the relievers on both sides it will be a long game.

Reaction Score
It seems to me that as long as Andy Hague is around, there will always be a chance that there will be a papaya replacement in the dugout. However, there is only one @mets1090. He was around when I first started posting on the UConn baseball threads, and he always had some good stuff to post (and that now includes papaya).

Meh I think he’s a huge tool, but younger brothers are like that :)

Reaction Score
Feole threw over 100 pitches on Wednesday, so I tend to doubt we will see much from him. Still, in tournament baseball, you just never know.

You may be right and I may be overly optimistic. I had a Sunday final on my brain.

By the way -- we moved back up to #16 in the Warren Nolan RPI with today's win. If we win -- or even get rained out -- I expect we will get Norwich for next weekend.

Reaction Score
AAC: ECU, UCONN TO PLAY FOR CONFERENCE TITLE SATURDAY

>>Saturday’s final will begin at 10 a.m. ET – a change from the originally scheduled date of Sunday, May 27. Live coverage will be on the American Digital Network Plus, available through the Facebook platform. A subscription to Facebook is not required to view the game.<<

Not so sure about ESPNews...

Reaction Score
AAC: ECU, UCONN TO PLAY FOR CONFERENCE TITLE SATURDAY

>>Saturday’s final will begin at 10 a.m. ET – a change from the originally scheduled date of Sunday, May 27. Live coverage will be on the American Digital Network Plus, available through the Facebook platform. A subscription to Facebook is not required to view the game.<<

Not so sure about ESPNews...

There is no mention of ESPNews, but they are talking about the game being on the American Digital Network Plus. Looks to me the game is not on ESPNews or on ESPN television in general. In this case, I hope I'm wrong.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
C'mon boys wrap it up. CL82 needs to do some work today.

I watched the first part of the game, went to the courthouse and worked, came back a few hours later and watched the rest of the game, not knowing who had won.

Reaction Score
There is no mention of ESPNews, but they are talking about the game being on the American Digital Network Plus. Looks to me the game is not on ESPNews or on ESPN television in general. In this case, I hope I'm wrong.

Not that it matters but there's no live programmig scheduled for any of the Espn TV nets, and only ESPN2 and ESPNU bump up against live sports at noon.

Reaction Score
UConn Baseball‏ @UConnBSB
Also Happy Birthday to Andy Hague, creator of the Rally Papaya!

DeEIHVwVQAAZYFO.jpg

12:01 PM - 25 May 2018

Reaction Score
I checked espnews guide and no game was listed.... I watched the game on YouTube Friday, and was thrilled

Reaction Score
I checked espnews guide and no game was listed.... I watched the game on YouTube Friday, and was thrilled
Hartford Courant in today's writeup has the game on YES. Thunderstorms are forecast for Clearwater however beginning at 9 am and rain showers to follow. Would they declare co-champions if game is cancelled?

Reaction Score
Hartford Courant in today's writeup has the game on YES. Thunderstorms are forecast for Clearwater however beginning at 9 am and rain showers to follow. Would they declare co-champions if game is cancelled?

YES is carrying the ACC tournament, not the AAC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom