UConn and the 2018 AAC Baseball Tournament (Updated ~ Check Schedule Change for UConn games) | Page 25 | The Boneyard

UConn and the 2018 AAC Baseball Tournament (Updated ~ Check Schedule Change for UConn games)

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
With the win today, we are likely to be hosting a regional next weekend (regardless of tomorrows results)!

If we some how pull out a win tomorrow, I wonder if we could set up to potentially host a Super Regional (at DDP) if we were to handle our business in the regionals. Would probably need a couple of upsets in the regionals, but it would at least keep that possibility alive if we can win tomorrow. I would love to see UConn playing at DDP in front of at least 6K loud UConn fans!

Reaction Score
With the win today, we are likely to be hosting a regional next weekend (regardless of tomorrows results)!

If we some how pull out a win tomorrow, I wonder if we could set up to potentially host a Super Regional (at DDP) if we were to handle our business in the regionals. Would probably need a couple of upsets in the regionals, but it would at least keep that possibility alive if we can win tomorrow. I would love to see UConn playing at DDP in front of at least 6K loud UConn fans!

UConn is borderline for hosting next week. They are not going to get a Super Regional.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
UConn is borderline for hosting next week. They are not going to get a Super Regional.
I also think winning today makes us a host next week. While we won't be a national seed if there's an upset in that regional and we win ours we would get to host a super

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Awesome job by the team. Great pitching and some clutch hitting to seal the win.

Reaction Score
Go Dogs Go! That team is wonderful to watch. The just don’t get flustered. After getting blasted yesterday it would have been very easy to fold up the tents. Especially when they got behind and got runners in scoring position a few times and didn’t score. One tough bunch.

Reaction Score
You are correct, thanks for reeling me in at times or at least trying to. I can get overly emotional. Bleed blue and white.

There's a solid group of "non-casual" baseball fans here. You are one of them. Keep on bleeding!

Reaction Score
Is tomorrow's game on TV? ESPN?

I gotta admit these morning starts are really hard on the Tito's consumption with respect to the rest of the day.

Supposed to be ESPNews...

Reaction Score
Huskies Walking Off To American Championship Game

Notes:
  • P.J. Poulin earned his sixth win out of the bullpen after keeping USF off the scoreboard in the ninth and set up the walk-off scenario.
  • The Huskies advance to their second American Athletic Conference Championship game after winning the title in 2016.
  • The eight walks drawn by the Huskies is the second most for UConn in a game this season (UCF, 4/7).
  • UConn moves to 7-3 all-time against the Bulls in a conference tournament format. It was the second time the Huskies have walked off USF in postseason play. (2013 Big East Championship).
  • The Huskies advance to their sixth conference tournament championship game in the past 10 seasons (2-3).
UConn is scheduled to play No. 15 ECU at 10 a.m. on Saturday, May 26 at Spectrum Field.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Rice just revenged FAU and their drop dead tactics, meaning the fighting Kiffins will likely not make a regional this year. Karmatic justice.

Great win for us, but I am not sure whose return I am more excited for: mets1080 or the papaya?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom