UConn and the 2018 AAC Baseball Tournament (Updated ~ Check Schedule Change for UConn games) | Page 18 | The Boneyard

UConn and the 2018 AAC Baseball Tournament (Updated ~ Check Schedule Change for UConn games)

Reaction Score
I’ve thought about this for a few weeks now, I think it’s time to move Feldstien to the 5 hole and Troy to the 4th. Feldstien’s approach is terrible in RBI spots. He could care less about moving runners or shortening his swing.

Reaction Score
Perfect inning there for Kersten. Exactly what you wanna see against 7-8-9. Now hopefully we can get the lead back before their big guys come up in the 5th.

Reaction Score
I’ve thought about this for a few weeks now, I think it’s time to move Feldstien to the 5 hole and Troy to the 4th. Feldstien’s approach is terrible in RBI spots. He could care less about moving runners or shortening his swing.
That has always been one of the things I love about Woody is that you see him choke up on the bat with 2 strikes and just looks to make contact.

Reaction Score

I've mentioned it before, Feldstein is an all or nothing guy. Sometimes he'll get the big hit, but often it ends up being a big swing and a strikeout. Like you, I'm tired of it. You don't need huge swings to get a big hit to help the club.

Reaction Score
I've mentioned it before, Feldstein is an all or nothing guy. Sometimes he'll get the big hit, but often it ends up being a big swing and a strikeout. Like you, I'm tired of it. You don't need huge swings to get a big hit to help the club.
Big swings are fine but he needs to know the situation they are acceptable. He’s either not a team player or he’s not smart enough to know when. His strikeouts are momentum killers

Reaction Score
Big swings are fine but he needs to know the situation they are acceptable. He’s either not a team player or he’s not smart enough to know when. His strikeouts are momentum killers

His strikeouts are often also inning killers.

Reaction Score

Yup. I always hope we only have 1 out when he comes to the plate.

Reaction Score
Two out rallies are tough, but UConn could use one here with 2 runners on in the bottom of the 4th.

So much for that rally.

Reaction Score
CJ Dandeneau in to pitch in the 5th. I'm a bit surprised at this move. Kersten was at 56 pitches, wasn't doing badly, but they didn't want him to face the top of the order again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom