UCONN -8.5 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN -8.5

Reaction Score
I've said it all year and I continue to believe this: We will either win comfortably or lose excruciatingly. I do not see in between.

Yes, if the line is -9, there's a chance we let a 15 point lead be cut to 8 or whatever. But I think it's much more likely that we win by 15-20 or the game comes down to the last possession. (There's also a chance that in the unlikely event of a close game in our favor, fouling pushes the lead to 10-11 in the end anyway.)

If I were allowed to bet on this (living in NY, I'm not, sadly), I would bet both UConn -9 (say, $55 at -110) and a small amount on Iona moneyline (say, $15 at +330).

Edit: I also love Under 143.5 in this game. Yes, Iona plays a high variance pressing style that can lead to short possessions, but I also don't see us being particularly aggressive in taking advantage, and both teams can be so-so in the halfcourt.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I've said it all year and I continue to believe this: We will either win comfortably or lose excruciatingly. I do not see in between.

Yes, if the line is -9, there's a chance we let a 15 point lead be cut to 8 or whatever. But I think it's much more likely that we win by 15-20 or the game comes down to the last possession. (There's also a chance that in the unlikely event of a close game in our favor, fouling pushes the lead to 10-11 in the end anyway.)

If I were allowed to bet on this (living in NY, I'm not, sadly), I would bet both UConn -9 (say, $55 at -110) and a small amount on Iona moneyline (say, $15 at +330).

Edit: I also love Under 143.5 in this game. Yes, Iona plays a high variance pressing style that can lead to short possessions, but I also don't see us being particularly aggressive in taking advantage, and both teams can be so-so in the halfcourt.
You’re in NY and you can’t bet?

Reaction Score
Any one in Mass.? Can you bet UCONN on mobile?
I can yes. Fanduel is running another promo up here if ONE point is scored in the UConn game, you bet $50 to win $50. It’s like the 5th or 6th one they had of that kind since betting went live here a week ago. Trying to create more degenerates. :)I’m happy to take their money

Reaction Score

No offense, but betting both sides is a clear cut losing strategy so it's probably for the best that you can't do it.

Reaction Score
I can yes. Fanduel is running another promo up here if ONE point is scored in the UConn game, you bet $50 to win $50. It’s like the 5th or 6th one they had of that kind since betting went live here a week ago. Trying to create more degenerates. :)I’m happy to take their money
I'm swimming in bonus bets right now.

Reaction Score
It will probably be more advantageous to livebet UCONN at a reduced number if they come out of the blocks slow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom