2024 Recruiting: - Tyler Betsey breaks down his recruitment | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Tyler Betsey breaks down his recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DH has tightened up on info coming out.. Including but not limited to his players via social media.. The quieter it is on a recruit after an OV.. The better.. A priority target..
After the Timberlake debacle it is not surprising that Hurley has clamped down on information getting out. The NIL element with the random projections of $$ going to players makes the implications of questionable information more impactful. The tracking of social media followers has its own issues and I can understand the staff having more control.

Reaction Score
After the Timberlake debacle it is not surprising that Hurley has clamped down on information getting out. The NIL element with the random projections of $$ going to players makes the implications of questionable information more impactful. The tracking of social media followers has its own issues and I can understand the staff having more control.

This staff has never let much, if any, info out. The information during the debacle was coming from Timberlake's family. Hurley has no way of controlling that.

Reaction Score
UConn: “They won a national championship so you can’t say much about that. Every few years you see them bring in a guy people don’t talk about that much and they become a pro so it’s really intriguing. It’s also 40 minutes from home so it’s easy access for my friends and family to come to my games.”

Reaction Score
UConn: “They won a national championship so you can’t say much about that. Every few years you see them bring in a guy people don’t talk about that much and they become a pro so it’s really intriguing. It’s also 40 minutes from home so it’s easy access for my friends and family to come to my games.”

Whether he commits or not, that's exactly the reputation I want this program to have. Player development is my absolute favorite thing to watch as a fan.

Reaction Score

What debacle? Unknowingly we dodged a bullet or we lucked out for Spencer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom