Tristen Newton Declaring for Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tristen Newton Declaring for Draft

Reaction Score
He wanted to start, which wasn't gonna happen here
why do you say that? as of this moment Ball and Stewart are both projected to start and alleyne would start over either. we're all assuming Hurley knew these guys were entering the draft arent we, so i'd like to assume he also knows they will both be returning lol.

Reaction Score
Very happy for and proud of Tristen. There was a lot of adversity last year and he overcame it and played some of his best basketball when we needed it most. I'd love to see him back next year, but he came here to win and to increase his draft stock and he has accomplished both

Reaction Score
Just like Andre, this is the logical decision. Get feedback and if it's not what he wants to hear, come back. Congrats Tristen
This.

Like Jackson, Newton's NBA stock has never been higher, especially coming off a monster performance in the championship game (19p, 8-8 FT, 10r, 4a, 2s).

Good for him to get feedback from scouts for whatever he decides to do, of course I'm selfishly hoping he comes back.

Personally, I don't think chances the staff's focus. With Timberlake byebyebye and considering the profile of the team's previous targets, keep looking for a shooter.

Reaction Score
I disagree. He has NBA range on his shot and can also take the ball to the rim and score, and has decent size. Tristen has been underrated his entire basketball life and has always proved the doubters wrong.
it would please me if you are right.

Reaction Score
The combine is in mid May and invites go out early May. If he doesn't get invited to the combine (Sanogo and Jackson are locks whereas he is more of a tossup), he's not going to get picked. So at that point, he'll either decide to stay in to go overseas/hope for some workouts to get a 2-way or he'll decide to come back.

Reaction Score
WTH is going on this week? Alleyne , Andre , trmberlake and now newton? Damn. Gonna miss watching these guys. Cud care less bout Timberlake who sold for the paper. Loved this team. Now all I got left is my dvr recordings of the final 4 and natty! Lol. I think Tristen and Ajax will both be back. But who knows. Ahhh, the way of college hoops nowadays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom