Transfer coming? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Transfer coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Keeping things current, it should be noted that UConn's first commit in this class went to the same high school as Levenberry. No doubt that Levenberry played a role in getting him to Storrs.

Great having connections in the VA.

Reaction Score
Any news on E.J. out of camp? Obviously sitting out this year, but I'm surprised we haven't heard more about our biggest offseason acquisition

Reaction Score
Any news on E.J. out of camp? Obviously sitting out this year, but I'm surprised we haven't heard more about our biggest offseason acquisition

You have to sit through an ad, and then wait for the camera to catch up with him (about the 0:20-0:25 mark), but this clip shows off some of his impressive athletic ability:

Reaction Score
Would definitely be nice to hear about him... but I think, because his game will be irrelevant to what's going to happen this upcoming season, it's probably a good idea not to indulge on him as much... He's probably not getting as much burn in these practices anyways because we have to figure out who's going to be on the depth chart starting 9/3/15.

One thing that I wouldn't be surprised about is how much mention he'll get as a scout team player throughout the season.

Reaction Score
another transfer that seems to fall into this category as well is TE Billy Williams.. Excited about what he'll bring to our offense come 2016 too... he's played in Verducci's system before so one would think he'd provide some instant help next year on O as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom