Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Tennessee Tomorrow Night | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Tennessee Tomorrow Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. Paige get a double double, she’s been close a few times, it’s going to happen sooner or later.
2. Williams step up, last year she had a tendency to defer Dangerfield and Walker in the bigger games, hopefully she comes out moving well without the ball and looking to score.
3. Ana respond to being benched, even though she came in and gave the team a boost when she came in off the bench vs Providence, she was 8th in the rotation vs Butler, and she didn’t attempt an shots.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Liv dunk @ Tennessee (Parker dunked @ UConn) but I’m sure that wouldn’t happen.

Reaction Score
I went on one of the Lady Vols sites earlier today. I couldn't believe the real hatred out there for our UConn team. There were many derogatory remarks about Coach...continually calling him 'Little Geno'....Some of their fans have a lot of hard feelings for things that have happened in prior years. Since there will be fans allowed at Tenn., some remarks stated how difficult they want to make it for our UConn. girls. Real anger! I know that Geno will do his best to keep his young team calm and ready for this crap. I also hope that the game officials will be looking for 'chippiness" during the game....hope that we are ready, since we have had so few games. Let's tune in and root...and WIN!

Reaction Score
1. ONO gets some real competition (and responds positively)
2. Strong defense - UConn has let competition get a lot of open shots and dribble drives - shut them down.
3. Win. Sorry to be Captain Obvious, but every win is a good one.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Man..........I'm liking these comments!! :D

After the outcome of the game is assured - in the last 2 minutes of the game, I agree with Go/huskies, I'd like to see Liv put a bow on this thing with a "thunderous rim rattling" dunk!! :eek: A dunk that makes the highlights on SportsCenter. da da da, da da da. Kinda give 'em something to remember us by. Heh heh heh. ;)

Query: Why does Tennessee (or their proxies) continue to make overtures to resume the series with UConn, but steadfastly refuse to issue a PUBLIC apology to Maya and her mother? Those are the terms set forth by Geno that HE said must be met before he would agree to resume the series. I realize that I'm in the minority, Pat Summitt ended the series in 2007, not us. We've moved on and acquired new rivals that we are happy with.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Here is my list:

1. Olivia to stay out of foul trouble contending with Tamari Key.
2. A good start -- don't want to see an orange lead after the first few minutes.
3. Christyn to make jump shots under pressure against a good opponent.

And if I could add a fourth item:

4. Aaliyah Edwards to show that she can make an impact against some serious frontcourt competition. I would think that she should have the talent, and even the experience, to dominate against Kushkituah.

And I want to see this series continue!

Reaction Score
1) 30+ point win;
2) Evina & Paige pair up to drain 15 threes;
3) Aaliyah, Evina, & ONO combine for 10 blocks.

I desire to continue the series, so UCONN can catch UT in total wins as they go on a 33 game winning streak against UT, before the third coach behind the current UT coach cancels the series..... and I live to see the cancellation!

Reaction Score
Seems obvious. A Tennessee loss by 20 points, followed by despairing and outraged posts on Volnation. This isn't a trick question, is it?

confused confusion GIF

Reaction Score
1. A win for sure.
2. Evina rocking it!!!
3. Aubrey continuing to dominate.

for fun, I went to the TN forums to peruse the TN vs UConn thread. Absolutely hysterical. You should all go check it out. Some of those posters are beyond delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom