To Iowa State Fans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

To Iowa State Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
congrats ISU, you guys were the better team all season and it showed today now go beat Kentucky

Reaction Score
We definitely have fans who'd yell at their TVs as if that's going to accomplish something. lol
Oh yelling at the tv definitely accomplishes something. It scares the out of anyone within a hundred yards of my TV, and lets anyone within earshot know UConn isn't winning.

Reaction Score
Thanks guys! Appreciate the hospitality you showed this week and thanks for letting me interact with you. We'll do our best to beat Kentucky for ya!

Reaction Score
Thanks guys! Appreciate the hospitality you showed this week and thanks for letting me interact with you. We'll do our best to beat Kentucky for ya!
May the Force be with your team.

Reaction Score
who cares if white didn't live up to his fans expectations. he was the best player on the court, by far, and set the tone of the game with his first possession. of course there's going to be homerism; i'm sure ISU fans who read our posts are scratching their heads and wondering about the "freak of nature" or "athletic alien" (Drummond) that so many of you gloated about on their board.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Congrats to the Cyclones. Very well coached team. I'm impressed with the way FH seems to get the most out of the players he has. They all compete, and Royce was as you ISU fans described. Beat UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom