Ticket sales for Navy | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ticket sales for Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Picked up 5 on Sunday. Lower level looked pretty full except for corners and end zone. Was in 104 for the Nova game had to move up to 204 for Navy.

This will be my second game this season after skipping the dark years. I have a few folks that couldn't make it this week that wanted to go. So I'll be planning at least one more group game this year. Will definitely go to others as a single if no one else interested.

Reaction Score
Don't trust green dots. The ticket office selectively disburses rows/sections to better spread out fans and make the stadium look more full.

On a slightly related note, I was pretty disappointed with the showing of Army fans. Hopefully the Navy fans represent a little better.
I hope considering we have a Navy base right in Groton

Reaction Score
are you coming to my wedding? lol. i can't make it to the game Saturday because I have to pack for hawaii
Guess it's clear who planned such a poorly scheduled wedding (fall football weekend?), but absolutely nothing stops anyone from packing for Hawaii in advance. Good luck, and enjoy the game! ;)

Reaction Score
Just a question: The 500 tickets comped to Aetna employees for volunteering to carry & wave the giant National Flag. Did Aetna buy those ducats (And Thus would be counted as tix sold), or were they comped to Aetna by UConn for getting the volunteers?

Reaction Score
FB15%20-%20Navy%20Gameday.jpg

The United States Naval Academy Band will be in attendance and perform with the UConn Marching Band at halftime

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just a question: The 500 tickets comped to Aetna employees for volunteering to carry & wave the giant National Flag. Did Aetna buy those ducats (And Thus would be counted as tix sold), or were they comped to Aetna by UConn for getting the volunteers?

They announce distributed so they will get counted.

Reaction Score
This game will be awesome. Lots of pomp, pageantry, and patriotism mixed in with a great Husky performance. No better place to be on a nice fall afternoon. I hope there's a big last minute turnout.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Joe D. announced that over 33,000 tickets have been sold this afternoon. Any kind of walk up tomorrow means a virtual sellout.

That's excellent! Hope another 2-3K walk-up tomorrow come back to the Rent and the team puts up a good showing.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Joe D. announced that over 33,000 tickets have been sold this afternoon. Any kind of walk up tomorrow means a virtual sellout.
PAWS should be rockin! Can't think of a more perfect way to spend a late September Saturday in CT! Crisp fall air to start the morning, tailgate smoke wafting and banners flying over the parking lots, pre-game and half-time pageantry, and a game that will likely go down in (at least the unofficial) record books as the one that marked the turn around and re-ascension of UConn Husky football. Wish I could be there. Will be in spirit. Go Huskies!!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Did Aetna buy those ducats (And Thus would be counted as tix sold), or were they comped to Aetna by UConn for getting the volunteers?

Yes

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
PAWS should be rockin! Can't think of a more perfect way to spend a late September Saturday in CT! Crisp fall air to start the morning, tailgate smoke wafting and banners flying over the parking lots, pre-game and half-time pageantry, and a game that will likely go down in (at least the unofficial) record books as the one that marked the turn around and re-ascension of UConn Husky football. Wish I could be there. Will be in spirit. Go Huskies!!!
That's PAWS-ARF, good sir!

Reaction Score
I will be there...alone, section 222 row 15. Comin' in by bus from downtown Hartford. Can't wait! Anyone want me to crash their tailgate?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
This is really impressive considering where season tickets sales stood coming into the season. Seems like we should be able to top 35k by gametime. Not historically great for us but a step in the right direction.

Reaction Score
In some ways PAWS-ARF can be the Gampel of College Football. We know how loud it can get. All seats are close. Just need the winning tradition.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
junglehusky said:
That's PAWS-ARF, good sir!

Paws Up, PAWS-ARF!

Reaction Score
I will be there...alone, section 222 row 15. Comin' in by bus from downtown Hartford. Can't wait! Anyone want me to crash their tailgate?

Just walk around, especially large gatherings will surely welcome you, just start a conversation and you will get an invite to partake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom