Ticket Alert | The Boneyard

Ticket Alert

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Buy your tickets now, whatever venue. The price will never be lower than it is right now. For instance today, the place was packed to the rafters against a cupcake. It's a blowout and UConn has a series a great plays just before the 12min timeout. Guy next me says, people will start leaving now. But they didn't. The crowd as a whole erupted when Newton got his triple double, on a rebound no less. Post-game I hear others saying the same thing, Nobody's leaving. (Yes, some are leaving but in noticeably less numbers than in similar games in previous years). Folks want to be a part of this.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Prices for Marquette are crazy. Haven't looked at other games, I'm sure a few others are as well

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Thanks for making my point. They aren't this year.
I left my seat early to checkout the sports book and watched the remainder of the game=casual fan?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Casuals are good for something I guess. The couple next to me couldn’t name a player on the team and wondered why we were cheering for the triple double. As much as they make me sick, there’s a chance they become a fan and they are good for sellouts.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Casuals are good for something I guess. The couple next to me couldn’t name a player on the team and wondered why we were cheering for the triple double. As much as they make me sick, there’s a chance they become a fan and they are good for sellouts.

God forbid you gently explain the context to new fans as opposed to mocking them on a message board.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Definitely more people, even for cupcakes. 15,000 yesterday for Manhattan, a couple of years ago that would have been somewhere between 8000-11,000. Marquee games will be off the hook.
I cannot wait for the BE home opener. I know it’s just St John’s, but with all the Pitino hype and it’s the weekend of Xmas, and we WILL be ranked 1 in the country, the place will be ROCKING.

Reaction Score
Remember, if you wanted Villanova or Providence tickets, you needed to buy a 3 game plan including 2 games against Stonehill, MVSU, or Manhattan. I bought extra Villanova tickets and gave away the tickets to MVSU and Manhattan.
yup, I bought Creighton tickets and chose this game as part of the mini pack.

Reaction Score
I’ve got Hartford season but missed yesterday’s game (Thanksgiving travel). I expected typical low-major turnout but damn did it look packed on TV. This team is a wagon, hop on now while you still can!

Reaction Score
Yeah, there was a group of young guys behind me and a couple didn't know any of the current players names.

Reaction Score
Packaging the big games with early season games was a great move. I do wish some of the Gampel early season games could have been included in that though. There are quite a few seats available for Monday's game still.

Reaction Score
Ut oh. They will never stop playing in Hartford if this keeps up.

Reaction Score
Something else to keep in mind, this was somewhat of a weekend game, most people had work off Friday. There are not a ton of home weekend games early in the season for fans to bring their young kids. They should maximize that since “school night” cupcake games I’m sure won’t be as well attended

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Packaging the big games with early season games was a great move. I do wish some of the Gampel early season games could have been included in that though. There are quite a few seats available for Monday's game still.
$3 on stubhub

Reaction Score
Why on earth would they make you sick?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom