Ticket Alert | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ticket Alert

Reaction Score
$3 on stubhub
$3 tickets plus $11 in fees? The fees should be a percentage of the price, not a flat fee. Drives me crazy. I like TickPicks. One price, no surprises at checkout.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I paid $3 plus $8 in fees. It’s $11. Relax. And on a more expensive ticket, the fees aren’t 72%. Also, there is a setting that allows you to see the total price if you so desire.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Why on earth would they make you sick?
The only ones that do are the ones that are super fairweather or the ones that show up late and leave early - usually they are one in the same.

Reaction Score
The only ones that do are the ones that are super fairweather or the ones that show up late and leave early - usually they are one in the same.
I’ll take people who do that, watch and cheer when the ball goes in for us and when it doesn’t for the other team and that’s it; as opposed to the dopes who think they have half a clue and yell at players to do xyz nonsense from the upper level. Been to all four home games (and will be going to Gampel Monday to see the record broken) and people have been doing that all around me, as well as making other nonsense comments to each other. Frankly, it makes it harder to enjoy the in-game atmosphere. Those are the people who make me sick. I’m realizing it’s not like back when I was in the student section. I don’t get why people not being there from tip to buzzer bothers you so much. I’ve noticed who around me in XL have season tickets and who bought individual games; I prefer the latter.

I just moved back to the northeast from San Diego this summer, and this season was my first chance to go to many (any) games. I have XL season tickets, and will try to get to Gampel a couple more times. But I have a feeling I may just get a smaller package next year. The Creighton, SJU, Marquette and DePaul package would’ve been a good one this year.

By the way I left as soon as Newton got his triple double.

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’ll take people who do that, watch and cheer when the ball goes in for us and when it doesn’t for the other team and that’s it; as opposed to the dopes who think they have half a clue and yell at players to do xyz nonsense from the upper level. Been to all four home games (and will be going to Gampel Monday to see the record broken) and people have been doing that all around me, as well as making other nonsense comments to each other. Frankly, it makes it harder to enjoy the in-game atmosphere. Those are the people who make me sick. I’m realizing it’s not like back when I was in the student section. I don’t get why people not being there from tip to buzzer bothers you so much. I’ve noticed who around me in XL have season tickets and who bought individual games; I prefer the latter.

I just moved back to the northeast from San Diego this summer, and this season was my first chance to go to many (any) games. I have XL season tickets, and will try to get to Gampel a couple more times. But I have a feeling I may just get a smaller package next year. The Creighton, SJU, Marquette and DePaul package would’ve been a good one this year.

You left early. Don’t do it again.

Reaction Score
Casuals are good for something I guess. The couple next to me couldn’t name a player on the team and wondered why we were cheering for the triple double. As much as they make me sick, there’s a chance they become a fan and they are good for sellouts.
I could handle someone who rooted for UConn. I used to get annoyed when there were many fans from the opposing team sitting down in the Season Ticket sections who either bought their ticket on the secondary market or were given their tickets from their boss

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

Casuals were all gone by the 4:00 mark tonight. Did you stay til the end?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom