There's no one here | Page 2 | The Boneyard

There's no one here

Reaction Score
This will continue to be the theme for as long as were in the AAC. It will also continue to be worse if we continue to landslide to the bottom half of the AAC every regular season (which we have been for the past 3 years). 6 PM Sunday games on CBS SportsNet.

I remember those 12 PM Sunday games vs. Nova on CBS. Man those were fun as hell.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This will continue to be the theme for as long as were in the AAC. It will also continue to be worse if we continue to landslide to the bottom half of the AAC every regular season (which we have been for the past 3 years). 6 PM Sunday games on CBS SportsNet.

I remember those 12 PM Sunday games vs. Nova on CBS. Man those were fun as hell.

The one in 2006? I think that was the last game of the season and we clinched a BE regular season title with the victory.

Thunderous dunk by Denham Brown if I recall.

Reaction Score
The one in 2006? I think that was the last game of the season and we clinched a BE regular season title with the victory.

Thunderous dunk by Denham Brown if I recall.

The good old days. Was at that game and it was the loudest i've ever heard Gampel in my 26 years of attending almost every home game.

The good old days.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The good old days. Was at that game and it was the loudest i've ever heard Gampel in my 26 years of attending almost every home game.

The good old days.

I was in the house that day too. It was my freshman year at UConn.

Other games that came close in terms of noise - beating Texas when they were #1 (though they had lost earlier in the week), Cuse on Gameday when we lost (we had rallied from like 20 down) and then vs Georgetown when Omar hit a 3 to send it to OT (even though we lost).

Off the top of my head those were the loudest I had been to, but my first games were in 2005/2006.

Reaction Score

The good old days.
But at least now you get to complain constantly, you really seem to enjoy it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Everyone has their favorite thing to watch or be at. If the Giants were still playing I would have taped both and switched back and forth. But since the Pats were playing, I said no to my buddies who I knew would be watching PATS ONLY at their party so I could watch the Huskies and tune in on the Pats during breaks. Nothing changes here, ECU or SMU or Cincy I want to see who's getting better and what we will have next year to change this thing around. Football without the Giants is just rooting for the teams who are playing the teams I dislike, who cares. I played 18 at Portland GC at 10am and during the round still looked forward to the fact I had a Husky game to look forward to, not championship weekend. Heck the Pack and Steelers pulled no-shows anyway terrible games. Watched the Huskies and golf quite honestly.
I'm a Pats fan and did it exactly that way - taped both games and went back and forth and then watched in detail. Totally confused my wife. It was a great day sports wise for me. Watched the gals as well and watched tapes of figure skating. And before people laugh my wife and I have stretched our individual horizons.

Reaction Score
I'm a Pats fan and did it exactly that way - taped both games and went back and forth and then watched in detail. Totally confused my wife. It was a great day sports wise for me. Watched the gals as well and watched tapes of figure skating. And before people laugh my wife and I have stretched our individual horizons.

Figure skating? I'm confused now fleudy:eek:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Figure skating? I'm confused now fleudy:eek:
Now, Now mau. uber athleticism by Nathan Chen. 5 Quads in the long program. Probably top five if not top 3 men's figure skater next olympics.

Reaction Score
Now, Now mau. uber athleticism by Nathan Chen. 5 Quads in the long program. Probably top five if not top 3 men's figure skater next olympics.

Wow what was I missing all this time. Thank God you got me updated on the Nathan. Is he in the men's or women's program?:oops:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Wow what was I missing all this time. Thank God you got me updated on the Nathan. Is he in the men's or women's program?:oops:
Bet you didn't know a Chen won the men's and women's figure skating. Stick around. I may start a Fleud's debriefs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom