The transfer portal opens today | Page 57 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
Mahaney
Happy Season 2 GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Reaction Score
From Borzello on X

Spoke with Mahaney

BREAKING: Saint Mary’s transfer Aidan Mahaney has committed to UConn, he told me and @DraftExpress. One of the best guards in the portal. Two-time first-team All-WCC selection averaged 13.9 PPG and shot 37.5% from 3 over two seasons. Visited UK, Creighton and UVA.

Aidan Mahaney: “The coaching staff doesn't rebuild at UConn, they reload. There is no tip-toeing around the fact that the program is going for it all again … One game at a time, obviously, but the goals at UConn are set the moment you walk into the facilities. National champs."

caw

Reaction Score
wonder where his draft stock would be if he had just stayed at North Dakota State, transferring to Bama to play 2 additional seasons wasn't the plan

Anyone know if there is any chance Sears also returns?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Arkansas fans might be happy being highly regarded before failing in March and having kids use them for 8 months. UK fans grew tired of Squid's schtick, they want to win in March

And winning in March jumps happens to be what we do best

Reaction Score
Any word on this one? I feel like the only way it makes sense is if you could get him to wait until AK makes a decision. Would obviously much rather AK
Probably not easy (or fair) to make a kid wait over a month for a 50/50 chance that we will even have a roster spot open for him.

Reaction Score
Just heard Norlander say on the CBS podcast that UConn had another visit lined up for a guard that got cancelled (due to Mahaney's commitment) before it could even be announced. Wonder if it was Shulga?

Reaction Score
Any word on this one? I feel like the only way it makes sense is if you could get him to wait until AK makes a decision. Would obviously much rather AK
Probably not easy (or fair) to make a kid wait over a month for a 50/50 chance that we will even have a roster spot open for him.
He hasn't hasn't committed anywhere, maybe he is waiting?
He's also going through the NBA Draft process, which is why I've felt like he's a perfect backup option if Karaban does end up staying

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom