The transfer portal opens today | Page 29 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
Kent has been wrong a bunch about UConn. That being said, I’d be more than happy to take Hausen, but I think he’d be more in the Joey C type role from last year than the Cam role from this year.
Don't need him to be Cam if you still have Cam because he wins his appeal...

Think About It GIF by Identity

Reaction Score
I think it is reasonable to assume that there will be an 8-9 man rotation (versus 7 for the most part this year), with three players taking on the Castle and Came roles on the team

Reaction Score
Kent has been wrong a bunch about UConn. That being said, I’d be more than happy to take Hausen, but I think he’d be more in the Joey C type role from last year than the Cam role from this year.
yes he would be more Joey C. Hausen is really a designated 3 point shooter and that's it. 160 of his 176 FG attempts were from 3. He isn't really a good defender, nor does he rebound, or pass all that well.

I wouldn't mind if became a UConn Husky, however. He will be better in this Husky offense than whatever Neptune was running over at Nova.

Reaction Score
yes he would be more Joey C. Hausen is really a designated 3 point shooter and that's it. 160 of his 176 FG attempts were from 3. He isn't really a good defender, nor does he rebound, or pass all that well.

I wouldn't mind if became a UConn Husky, however. He will be better in this Husky offense than whatever Neptune was running over at Nova.
Slightly under 40% from three in his career. We can do better.

Reaction Score
It's not just shooting. Does Hausen have BBIQ, rebounding like Cam did. Tall order.

Reaction Score
I may have to look up the thread on Cam when he became a possibility last year and see how many were dogging him.
Glad I don’t know enough to even form an opinion!

Reaction Score
The staff runs a pretty buttoned up operation. I’m assuming they had back office drones assembling portfolios on potential portals once the portal opened. They probably already have a good idea of what the math is on open spots. Who returns will determine what type of portal applicants they’ll go after.

Reaction Score
If you have Diarra, Ball and Stewart, you need to find another shooter (Hausen) and someone who can play elite defense and switch on 1-2-3 like Castle

Reaction Score
I'm completely on board with bringing in Hausen after watching this video. The mother f'er didn't miss a single 3 pointer in 2.5 minutes of launching them up. Probably made like 50 in a row. We need him in that Joey California role where he's getting around 15 mins/game off the bench.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom