The transfer portal opens today | Page 18 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
No it shows his FG % from the right and left side in the video and he’s 40% on one side and sub 20% on the other. These are jumpers too not close to the basket. Bizarre

Yep, I see it now that I watched the video. Thats definitely a weird statistical anomaly.

I’d say this: his form is consistent and fluid and simple. There’s nothing there to indicate any issues, he can knock down jumpers. I’d guess he’s going to shoot a million this offseason whoever he commits to and hopefully be that 40% guy.

There’s a chance his footwork, if you dive deeper, is an issue on a certain part of the floor, but there’s no major issues with his form and footwork. He’s a good, fluid scorer.

Reaction Score
The whole team shat the bed this year without Wong. But I guess Wooga was hobbled.
Wooga is a kid I’m hoping portals. Would be a good add here imo. DH loves Philly kids too

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm assuming this kid is going to wind up somewhere else on the West Coast so he's close enough to Hollywood to continue auditioning for the role of jock antagonist in high school movies. Also looks like he just came off the prototypical Duke entitled white kid assembly line, so that's an option.

Channing Tatum can hoop

Reaction Score
Aaron Bradshaw from UK just entered the portal, would imagine he's the first of several players to transfer with Cal's departure.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Lots to like about Roddy Gayle: big guard 6'4 210, who can attack the rim (4.0 FTA, 83 FT%) and draws a lot of fouls (4.5 per 40).

Reminds me a little bit of Tristen: he can dish (3.1 assists/game) and battles under the offensive boards (1.0 offensive rebounds per game). His shooting was down this season (28.4 3P% vs 43% last season) and has decent enough defensive metrics.

Bigger guards who are comfortable dishing and attacking work so beautifully in the flowing motion of the Hurley halfcourt offense.
“I’m a big Gayle guy”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom