The transfer portal opens today | Page 13 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
What has come out since he decided to transfer?
The article on his transfer stated he would look disengaged on the bench and he would brush off teammates and coaches. I didn’t watch any Florida games to see, but that’s not great to hear.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
UConn is in Florida transfer Riley Kugel's final 4
We're HIS final four but is he even someone we want? I do like me some apple kugel though.

Personally, I think it is way too early to be looking, a lot of the better guys last year declared late or did the draft/transfer deal. Patience here is good.

Reaction Score
1,141 players in the portal as of now, I think we'll break 2,000 this year!
I think you’re right. With NIL and the NCAA allowing multiple transfers this year without sitting out it’s probably going to be an insane amount of transfers. Unless you’re in the perfect situation why wouldn’t you want to check out your options?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Welp, whoever gets AJ Storr is a good bet he’ll stay for one year…

Just insane man. Turning into AAU.

What’s going to keep a kid from transferring before the conference schedule starts over winter break?

Reaction Score
During this season, some guy transferred from KState to Memphis CC and played in games with the Tigers.
That was only because he was suspended from Kansas State before the season and hadn't played. You can't play for 2 teams in the same season

Reaction Score
That was only because he was suspended from Kansas State before the season and hadn't played. You can't play for 2 teams in the same season
Thanks for the clarification. Noting the increasingly semi-pro, university minor leagues, so far with current NCAA membership regs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom