The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

The Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Nika was everywhere today: pushing the pace for UConn on offense and tormenting Georgetown's offense all game long. The one play I loved was a rebound during the 1st half when Nika went in among the trees and came out with the ball when she had no reasonable right to come down with the rebound. Definitely BA!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
FWIW I agree with Nika. It's easy to give it to the player who scores the most. It's harder to figure out the best player on the floor, and IMHO, today that was Nika.

Reaction Score
Facts!
Agreed. This was the best impactful performance ever by a non-20+ point player that I have ever seen. Nika totally disrupted the Hoya offense and won the game... HM--Caroline with her six steals and stellar defense... For those who have made the comparative between Caroline and Katie Lou, the one distinct area of superiority for Caroline is defense and rebounding. Caroline is vastly superior at making steals, getting into the passing lane and then making dimes for layups. I wouldn't say she is a better shooter, but she does appear to be a better all-around player...

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Nika was disruptive and irritating on defense. Had a good offensive day. Shared the ball well as is evidenced by that unselfish assist to get DeBerry a basket. No wonder her teammates love her. And when not on the floor clapping and cheering like mad. She is lately the best three point shooter on the team, too!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom