The Judge's Sentence | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Judge's Sentence

Reaction Score
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I've searched everything on my profile, cannot locate how to get to the signature.
It's easy to find, but don't expect help from me on that score if perchance you think the mojo Gods wouldn't be offended by your capitulation to a cult of personality shout out demanded by someone who is clueless or careless as to the difference between "Moe" and Iggy. I can't support you in such lemming level lunacy.

Didn't your mother ever say, "If he told you to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you do that too?"

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Deepster, I’m really happy for you and imma let you finish, but UConn just had one of the best seasons of all time…

and we deserve some all time mojo.

I’d rather embrace our villain status and go with ‘Ye

View attachment 97888
Dance with Tay Tay AND 'Ye, and add Kim Kardashian whose NIL ads with Donovan Clingan are set to drop tomorrow...

Reaction Score
Hey. You stooges talk about Mojo.

If you don’t feel like complying, that’s on you. Don’t look at me when something happens.

Truth: Taylor knows more about repeats than you.

Attachments

• 1710937842782.gif
    1710937842782.gif
    330.7 KB · Views: 35

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Overall, the Judge is in the right here. For the first time ever, we are the overall pick, the hunted. And many are showing they can't handle UConn in any other role than plucky underdog. I understand, I grew up a Sox and Whaler fan. But going into the Dance in the customary defensive crouch is not the move. Like the Judge says, the only way to play this is to embrace having the best team. Yeah, stuff happens but not this year. The doomed brigade needs to man up.

Reaction Score
F
Overall, the Judge is in the right here. For the first time ever, we are the overall pick, the hunted. And many are showing they can't handle UConn in any other role than plucky underdog. I understand, I grew up a Sox and Whaler fan. But going into the Dance in the customary defensive crouch is not the move. Like the Judge says, the only way to play this is to embrace having the best team. Yeah, stuff happens but not this year. The doomed brigade needs to man up.
Finally, someone with some testiculos. !

IMG_1016.jpeg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
F

Finally, someone with some testiculos. !

View attachment 97925
More evidence of the fraud. Testiculos were Prankster's doing, not yours.

This is kind of like in the Sopranos when Tony decided to allow Uncle Junior be head of the family as it was in name only. Unbeknown to Uncle Junior, while he thought he was doing something, those behind the scenes were getting everything done.

August called you Simple Judge; which was very accurate but I believe Judge Uncle Junior is even more accurate here.

Judge Uncle Junior.jpg

Reaction Score
More evidence of the fraud. Testiculos were Prankster's doing, not yours.

This is kind of like in the Sopranos when Tony decided to allow Uncle Junior be head of the family as it was in name only. Unbeknown to Uncle Junior, while he thought he was doing something, those behind the scenes were getting everything done.

August called you Simple Judge; which was very accurate but I believe Judge Uncle Junior is even more accurate here.

To set the record straight on Testiculo, that season Prankster handed out the Senhor Testiculo award each game.

Late in the season, they got thumped 71-58 at Louisville on route to finishing 1-4 in their last 5.

Entering the postseason, as the Judge, I noted that right now, they didn't not have the "testiculos" to do anything in the postseason and the Mojo flames needed to be fanned or else. From there, that's when everyone else latched on and made the infamous photoshops all postseason.

Sure, Prankster gets credit for finding the Senhor. I never said he didn't. But I most definitely crafted it into a Mojo inferno heading into the postseason....like I always do.

Now. Get in line. And figure out how to change your signature line as you were directed. A toddler could do it. And if you're dumber than a toddler, ask Tom for help, you stooge.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
To set the record straight on Testiculo, that season Prankster handed out the Senhor Testiculo award each game.

Late in the season, they got thumped 71-58 at Louisville on route to finishing 1-4 in their last 5.

Entering the postseason, as the Judge, I noted that right now, they didn't not have the "testiculos" to do anything in the postseason and the Mojo flames needed to be fanned or else. From there, that's when everyone else latched on and made the infamous photoshops all postseason.

Sure, Prankster gets credit for finding the Senhor. I never said he didn't. But I most definitely crafted it into a Mojo inferno heading into the postseason....like I always do.

Now. Get in line. And figure out how to change your signature line as you were directed. A toddler could do it. And if you're dumber than a toddler, ask Tom for help, you stooge.
At the moment I'm the only thing you have providing anything that even resembles validation. Be careful who you bark orders to.

Reaction Score
At the moment I'm the only thing you have providing anything that even resembles validation. Be careful who you bark orders to.
I can ignore you any time I see fit. You're adding nothing to the Mojo at all. If we lose? It's all your fault.

Reaction Score
I can ignore you any time I see fit. You're adding nothing to the Mojo at all. If we lose? It's all your fault.
It's like the squabbling Miser brothers from Year W/o a Santa Claus. We need Mother Nature to get you to behave.

Reaction Score
FWIW I think you/we need to hang/sentence, do whatever to any and everyone that posts any additional whining about UConn's bracket and tough road. Short trips and two very favorable crowds but we also want easier potential opponents?!
Maybe give them until midnight to finish bitching but its got to stop. Whether the bracket is tough or not doesn't matter and this point. Complaining about it is priveleged dookie-esque BS or worse comes off as a pre-excuse. Imagine how badly we'd be on Dook if they were a 1 seed playing in Charlotte and then Atlanta but complaining about Michigan St or some such team in their bracket? The griping definitely ain't good for the mojo.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
He's more right than wrong in summoning mojo from the Muse.

His sentencing charade is based on nothing other than his fear of the truth and his desperate need to claim and wield power.

What he demands is a petulant fealty that would get stuffed back into his face before the ball even left his hand if he tried it on 10s of thousands of pre-teen girls up through strong women in every audience of every Taylor Swift show throughout North America and beyond to other continents.

Get in line?
Do as I direct you?

This is twaddle from a twerp. You honestly support that antiquated, egomaniacal, intemperant, obnoxious, unimaginative twaddle?

That stuff was born in the petri dish of insecurity your post challenges others to outgrow.

Leveraging TSwift is another story, and the big boy pants are for men to be maturely manly, not some caricature that is offensive or pathetic to the women and girls in your life. There's no emasculation in calls for respect, decency, nurturing, collaborative creativity. You already know that the marvel of 2023-24 UConn basketball is unselfish play, connectedness, de-emphasis of personal aggrandizement, and a singular focus on winning through teamwork. @Deepster knows this too, but he's caught in a toxic loop of thinking it's through him alone that the magic flourishes.

It's more with self-respect and tender pity than defiance that his preposterous claims and increasingly shrill demands are rejected, even mocked. His opening words were pro forma, habitual cranky rantings that should just run out from their own lack of energy.

But hitching a ride on an entertainer who has filled football stadiums with more fans, paying larger sums in live admissions than was is generated by two full squads of elite athletes is astounding , perhaps incomprehensible, but certainly need not be felt as a threat to any emotionally mature man who can admire performance skills on open display in real time.

You're not asking people to man up. You're asking them to grow up. Doing so will benefit the University of Connecticut Men's Basketball team, as it seeks to fulfill serial challenges that are in unprecedented close reach, but need all hands on deck.

This isn't about Deepster, and this isn't about shaming people to their highest heights by means of tired, angry, fear-based ways that would cut off unimaginably greater resources for rewards to be shared by larger audiences who feel welcomed and want to be a part of it.

You've got somebody acting like a stooge, trying to banish those who want to help the cause more than help him, so he hides from them by disappearing them or threatening to. That makes no sense. It's tired and weak and childish and spent.

Nothing wrong with supporting "the good stuff," just no need for the not good stuff. It's a legacy programming error during the time of transition to a positive mind frame that your post highlighted.

Strong, focused, powerful, committed. Everybody pulls the sled.

Go UConn.

Reactions: MrP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom