The Judge's Sentence | The Boneyard

The Judge's Sentence

Reaction Score
The Judge’s Sentence

Let’s get right to it.

1. @CL82 , @FfldCntyFan and @prankster shall hereby replace their profile pictures with any picture of the Three Stooges. And in their signature line, they will place the following statement: “I am a Stooge and my opinion here is worthless. Long Live Judge Deepster.

2. @Dove ? From this point forward through the completion of the tournament, Dove can only post analytic, strategic, factual basketball content. No stupid GIF’s or memes. No dumb jokes. As his punishment? He’ll actually have to talk “intelligently” about basketball and nothing else….and trust me. In his 25+ years here? That’ll be a first. Any attempts to ignore this shall be met by a shower of “Shut up, Dove!” replies.
Now for the good stuff.

We won the title last year and entered this season with a giant bullseye on our backs. All year long, we said that we every opponents “Super Bowl”. Yet here we are strongly positioned to repeat as National Champions again.

Hmm. Who just went through the exact same situation? The Kansas City Chiefs. And who was their good luck charm through it all? Yup. Taylor Swift.

From this point forward, Taylor Swift is our Mojo Muse.

Oh, I am grinning ear to ear knowing that you all just read that and hated it. The more hate, the stronger the Mojo. The more you simps kick and scream? The easier the winning is. And with Tay Tay? Just think back to the month before the Super Bowl where every grumpy old NFL fan couldn’t stand seeing her cheering her man up in the luxury suite. And what happened there? They won back to back titles.

Don’t believe me on this one? Don’t get mad at the Judge. Go ask the Big East Tourney MVP, Donovan Clingan. He loves her. Remember during the Creighton game when we blew the doors off them and he sang along to “You Belong with Me”?

Donny loves her. The students love her. And just like last year on $2 Lite night, we swilled the same beers, murdered the opponent and have rolled to a 16-1 record ever since. Deja Vu all over again.

Oh…..and I know. PC used to sing Taylor Swift! They sure did. Along with a kajillion other people across the globe. If they’re bent about it? UConn has a Taylor Swift Club on campus and Taylor Swift donated $1,989 to HuskyThon in 2016. So screw ‘em. They’re a bunch of soreassed losers. Let A-Dub (aka FriarWest) deal with it over on their board (and by the way, she has a song titled “August”).

Photoshop her into our UConn world. Change your profile pic. Play her songs. “Bigger Than the Whole Sky”, “Champagne Problems”, “Fearless”, “Karma”, “Two is Better Than One”. The more Taylor, the better.

As much as it pains you to admit it? She’s the Queen of the Repeat. And she’s the Mojo Muse to a team that loved having the bullseye on their back and made history.

The Judge has spoken.

Reaction Score
Deepster, I’m really happy for you and imma let you finish, but UConn just had one of the best seasons of all time…

and we deserve some all time mojo.

I’d rather embrace our villain status and go with ‘Ye

IMG_7099.jpeg

Reaction Score
Deepster, I’m really happy for you and imma let you finish, but UConn just had one of the best seasons of all time…

and we deserve some all time mojo.

I’d rather embrace our villain status and go with ‘Ye

View attachment 97888
Love your enthusiasm. But she brought the confetti.

Reaction Score
The Judge’s Sentence

Let’s get right to it.

1. @CL82 , @FfldCntyFan and @prankster shall hereby replace their profile pictures with any picture of the Three Stooges. And in their signature line, they will place the following statement: “I am a Stooge and my opinion here is worthless. Long Live Judge Deepster.

2. @Dove ? From this point forward through the completion of the tournament, Dove can only post analytic, strategic, factual basketball content. No stupid GIF’s or memes. No dumb jokes. As his punishment? He’ll actually have to talk “intelligently” about basketball and nothing else….and trust me. In his 25+ years here? That’ll be a first. Any attempts to ignore this shall be met by a shower of “Shut up, Dove!” replies.
Now for the good stuff.

We won the title last year and entered this season with a giant bullseye on our backs. All year long, we said that we every opponents “Super Bowl”. Yet here we are strongly positioned to repeat as National Champions again.

Hmm. Who just went through the exact same situation? The Kansas City Chiefs. And who was their good luck charm through it all? Yup. Taylor Swift.

Oh, I am grinning ear to ear knowing that you all just read that and hated it. The more hate, the stronger the Mojo. The more you simps kick and scream? The easier the winning is. And with Tay Tay? Just think back to the month before the Super Bowl where every grumpy old NFL fan couldn’t stand seeing her cheering her man up in the luxury suite. And what happened there? They won back to back titles.

Don’t believe me on this one? Don’t get mad at the Judge. Go ask the Big East Tourney MVP, Donovan Clingan. He loves her. Remember during the Creighton game when we blew the doors off them and he sang along to “You Belong with Me”?

Donny loves her. The students love her. And just like last year on $2 Lite night, we swilled the same beers, murdered the opponent and have rolled to a 16-1 record ever since. Deja Vu all over again.

Oh…..and I know. PC used to sing Taylor Swift! They sure did. Along with a kajillion other people across the globe. If they’re bent about it? UConn has a Taylor Swift Club on campus and Taylor Swift donated $1,989 to HuskyThon in 2016. So screw ‘em. They’re a bunch of soreassed losers. Let A-Dub (aka FriarWest) deal with it over on their board (and by the way, she has a song titled “August”).

Photoshop her into our UConn world. Change your profile pic. Play her songs. “Bigger Than the Whole Sky”, “Champagne Problems”, “Fearless”, “Karma”, “Two is Better Than One”. The more Taylor, the better.

As much as it pains you to admit it? She’s the Queen of the Repeat. And she’s the Mojo Muse to a team that loved having the bullseye on their back and made history.

The Judge has spoken.

Alonzo Mourning Gary Payton GIF - Alonzo Mourning Gary Payton Miami Heat GIFs

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Hey judge - you might want to recheck to see who actually won the 2024 NBE Tournament MVP - you might be surprised.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
The Judge’s Sentence

Let’s get right to it.

Now for the good stuff.

The Judge has spoken.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6//2a/c6af2acefead85d5cfefc22c986fdb81.jpg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Suggest everyone just go with it, and let him think he’s really driving. Then get on with the hard work of individual chaos mojo. Worked last year.

View attachment 97891

Excellent post!

Except for the feckless, fearful, anachronistic, authoritarian playacting in the form of a hissy fit vendetta sentence-without-a-charge ditective against those with the gall to remark on the once-and-retired judge's lack of robe or anything beneath it, the OP's candidly admitted "good stuff" lines up well with what you've written.

Positionless, free-range, individual chaos mojo self-organizes. It appears anywhere and everywhere...including this thread.

Behold!
Judge be the man!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I’ve said all along that I will comply as long as there isn’t a suggestion that would offend or insult the mojo Gods so I’ll play. This also will be far easier as there have been signs throughout the day indicating that we have everything we need in front of us. Because if this I do truly believe that in a few weeks we will party in the desert.

I’ll begin how encouraging it is that Deepster cannot help but have his Costanza persona shine through. The delusion that he had anything to do with any prior title runs, that members of this board actually begged for his unretirement, Costanza to perfection!

“It isn’t a lie if you believe it”

Kudos to Mussels. Going with it is harmless. Allowing Deepster to believe he does have some influence on this won’t disrupt anything as long as everyone continues to work on individual mojo. Deepster is the personification of “if ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise”. Chaos mojo is an excellent descriptive. In order to make an earlier Haiku work I coined free range but what we discovered a year ago was that mojo can be summoned in many ways and we all can label the process as we see best.

Additional kudos to KobebeanBryant who astutely pointed out that there is every bit as much mojo available from the villain as there is from one who possesses a promise ring. In all candor I believe that similar to last year we will end up summoning far more mojo than necessary (it is possible that no mojo is necessary for this team but I for one do not want to risk it) and again wreak havoc throughout the tournament. There is mojo on the dark side. We want that as well.

I’ve changed my avatar to a picture of a Stooge. Complying is the least that I can do to support the efforts of our basketball team. Extending the charade that Deepster is actually a judge goes along with it so again, I’ll play.

Reaction Score
I’ve said all along that I will comply as long as there isn’t a suggestion that would offend or insult the mojo Gods so I’ll play. This also will be far easier as there have been signs throughout the day indicating that we have everything we need in front of us. Because if this I do truly believe that in a few weeks we will party in the desert.

I’ll begin how encouraging it is that Deepster cannot help but have his Costanza persona shine through. The delusion that he had anything to do with any prior title runs, that members of this board actually begged for his unretirement, Costanza to perfection!

“It isn’t a lie if you believe it”

Kudos to Mussels. Going with it is harmless. Allowing Deepster to believe he does have some influence on this won’t disrupt anything as long as everyone continues to work on individual mojo. Deepster is the personification of “if ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise”. Chaos mojo is an excellent descriptive. In order to make an earlier Haiku work I coined free range but what we discovered a year ago was that mojo can be summoned in many ways and we all can label the process as we see best.

Additional kudos to KobebeanBryant who astutely pointed out that there is every bit as much mojo available from the villain as there is from one who possesses a promise ring. In all candor I believe that similar to last year we will end up summoning far more mojo than necessary (it is possible that no mojo is necessary for this team but I for one do not want to risk it) and again wreak havoc throughout the tournament. There is mojo on the dark side. We want that as well.

I’ve changed my avatar to a picture of a Stooge. Complying is the least that I can do to support the efforts of our basketball team. Extending the charade that Deepster is actually a judge goes along with it so again, I’ll play.

Change your signature line, Moe. Then get out of the way.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
And change your signature line, Moe. Then just get out of the way.
I've searched everything on my profile, cannot locate how to get to the signature.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom