The Judge's Sentence | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Judge's Sentence

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Do you think Taylor would leave Mr Kelce for me?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I can ignore you any time I see fit. You're adding nothing to the Mojo at all. If we lose? It's all your fault.
For the love of God please stay in your box. There are adults here attempting to do the right thing for the program but like the incessant child that you obviously are, you continue to throw temper tantrums, hold your breathe and yell "I need someone to pay attention to me". Do you actually believe that it is lost on anyone that you are using your faux judgeship to attack three posters who happened to point out how imbecilic your claim (that you were begged to return last year and that only your return got us the title) was? You have neither the courage nor intellect to fight a battle on your own so you hid behind robes (which by the way, most are merely humoring you) and try to get the board to fight this battle for you.

I will continue to try to be nice but I will inject a dose of reality into your world on each occasion it appears necessary. The fact is you are as A-Dub recognized "Simple Judge" and it does appear that you are on the precipice of going full ######.

Simple Judge.jpg

I don't expect you to have the self awareness of say, an adult, but please. face the reality that you are Judge Uncle Junior, given the title to pacify you and keep you out of the way while the real work is being done by those capable of doing so, the adults on this board.

Judge Uncle Junior.jpg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
FWIW I think you/we need to hang/sentence, do whatever to any and everyone that posts any additional whining about UConn's bracket and tough road. Short trips and two very favorable crowds but we also want easier potential opponents?!
Maybe give them until midnight to finish bitching but its got to stop. Whether the bracket is tough or not doesn't matter and this point. Complaining about it is priveleged dookie-esque BS or worse comes off as a pre-excuse. Imagine how badly we'd be on Dook if they were a 1 seed playing in Charlotte and then Atlanta but complaining about Michigan St or some such team in their bracket? The griping definitely ain't good for the mojo.

For a upbeat, informative, low-key, complaint-free take on UConn's celebrations, seeding, bracket, and preparations for the upcoming Tournament, give a listen to Alex Karaban & Jared Kotler on this week's Connecticut Scoreboard podcast .

You probably can't effect the shift you'd like. I know I can't. But you can spend your time in settings more to your likings.

Reaction Score
For the love of God please stay in your box. There are adults here attempting to do the right thing for the program but like the incessant child that you obviously are, you continue to throw temper tantrums, hold your breathe and yell "I need someone to pay attention to me". Do you actually believe that it is lost on anyone that you are using your faux judgeship to attack three posters who happened to point out how imbecilic your claim (that you were begged to return last year and that only your return got us the title) was? You have neither the courage nor intellect to fight a battle on your own so you hid behind robes (which by the way, most are merely humoring you) and try to get the board to fight this battle for you.

I will continue to try to be nice but I will inject a dose of reality into your world on each occasion it appears necessary. The fact is you are as A-Dub recognized "Simple Judge" and it does appear that you are on the precipice of going full ######.

View attachment 97948

I don't expect you to have the self awareness of say, an adult, but please. face the reality that you are Judge Uncle Junior, given the title to pacify you and keep you out of the way while the real work is being done by those capable of doing so, the adults on this board.

View attachment 97947

Seriously. You’re starting to worry me. Have you been taking your meds?

Reaction Score

View attachment 97948

View attachment 97947
Sorry, I don’t mean this but for the mojo:

Reaction Score
Overall, the Judge is in the right here. For the first time ever, we are the overall pick, the hunted. And many are showing they can't handle UConn in any other role than plucky underdog. I understand, I grew up a Sox and Whaler fan. But going into the Dance in the customary defensive crouch is not the move. Like the Judge says, the only way to play this is to embrace having the best team. Yeah, stuff happens but not this year. The doomed brigade needs to man up.
Mike drop......

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Well, this crap is over for another year.

But I have to say, I do bring the mojo. Which other poster was hung twice (arguably 3 times), and won a natty each time?

And Deepster is still a dunce.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom